[25]

"Hey, what would my brand name be if I sold jeans?"

"What is it hyung?"

"SeokJEAN" Jin had been doing laughing his ass off with all the dad jokes he was giving away and suddenly you hear Jimin's squeaky laugh as he gets the joke. Other members kept a serious expression except for Jeongguk and Namjoon who had been trying to keep in their laugh.

"You can laugh if you wanna" Yoongi whispered and this automatically made Jeongguk have a straight face and he shifted around a little before clearing his voice.

"So-"

"Jeongguk come talk to me in my studio" Yoongi cut in irritated and frustrated as the maknae has been distancing himself away from the hyung, he wasn't stupid enough to notice this in fact, he just let it slide when he first saw the signs.

"Go on kook, talk to your man" They both walk out but Jeongguk shot an apologetic look at the hyungs for ruining the happy mood.

"What is it hyung?"

"Hyung? You usually call me by yoongi or hyungie. Tell me what's wrong Jeongguk." He was stern and his hands were wrapped around one another as if he was getting cold at the atmosphere around the Genius Lab.

"Uhm, nothing.."

"Don't you lie to me, just say it please." He was sighing out of frustration, why was he hiding something and the real topic was, what was he hiding? He was half afriad to know what Kookie had been trying to keep in.

"I know this doesn't involve me but, It's just bothering me how you're losing weight-" Yoongi's eyes widened in surprise at Jeongguk's words, it touched him how Kook cared so much to notice the slight changes in him, he thought no one would notice since no one really cares but it turns out he was wrong.

"So why are you giving me the cold shoulder?"

"Well- i'm just upset."

"Be more reasonable Jeongguk."

"I'm upset how you'd starve yourself and I know this isn't just nothing, you're stressed and isn't it my job to take care of you? So why hide yourself?" Jeongguk made eye contact but Yoongi just stared at his chest, he wasn't checking him out, he just couldn't make eye contact right now, he didn't know Jeongguk felt like that and even himself didn't know he did those- so it really surprised him to hear all those and it felt like every point that was made hit him.

"now YOU be reasonable hyung"

"I'm trying jungkook"

"Well atleast let me also try to help you, you can always open up to me"

"You know well that this is my first time talking about this"

"I do, and that makes me want to take care of you more"

Isn't he the perfect boyfriend material?

Not the time to think about that yoonie, he thought.

"I'll let you in a little" He wanted to tell them every single detail that was stuck into his mind but all the things that kept rushing in was just.. negative. he didn't want to cause more trouble when things are already getting frustratedly heated at the very moment.

"Look, yoonie.. you don't have to tell me everything right now but promise me atleast that you'll open up to me next time.. okay?" Yoongi was taken back by this, he thought Jeongguk being the evil maknae would further pressure him into talking about his thoughts, but looking into it now, he wasn't just an evil maknae, but he was yoongi's evil maknae.

"i'll let you know kookie"

"So, for the meantime.. why don't baby yoonie come out and play with daddy?"

"can yoongs go into little space? please please please~"

"of course you can, anything for my baby- WAIT I have a surprise for you do you wanna see?"

"YAY! A surprise!! just for me daddy?"

"yes, just for one special person" The older smiled and felt happy while jumping up and down as Jeongguk brought out two newly bought coloring books and a bunch of colors from yoongi's black drawer.

"Wah~ this is for me?"

"mhm, so you can color anytime- I remember seeing your coloring book already finished"

"aww~ thanks daddy" He gave Jeongguk a peck on the lips and jeongguk blushed madly, he was supposed to show a manly side of him to the little but he felt like he needed a timeout just from the cuteness of their moment.

"hyung??" someone shouted from outside making the two stop their moment and look outside to see a pair of gucci slippers, so it means it is 100% sure that Taehyung was the one who interrupted the lovebirds as they have their heart-to-heart moment.

"what is it hyung?"

"Kook? is yoongi hyung there?"

"uhh yes.. actually yoonie is in little space"

"oh shit sorry- well Joonie hyung wanted me to check on you two to make sure nothing dirty was happening"

"Jeez- okay okay now go" He screamed back and sighed as he heard the heavy footsteps taehyung took.

"Daddy?" Yoonie tugged Jeongguk's shirt a little to get his attention.

"Yes baby?"

"did the taetae do something bad?"

"nope.. why?"

"you were screaming at him and it looked like you were angry-"

"Aww, i wasn't angry- he was on the other side"

"but daddy- you kinda looked hot when you look angry" Jeongguk choked on his own spit as he stared at yoonie who innocently sat on his swivel chair and made eye contact with him. Making him feel like he wanted to record that line and put it on repeat forever.

"can you say that one more time baby?"