[2]

"so, are you ready to tell me?" He knew it was a big shock for Yoongi and for him as well to find out something so personal.

"I-i'm a little" Yoongi was red, it kind of worried jeongguk- he looked like he was about to pass out.

"so hyung.. tell me from the very start how did this all start?"

"well.. how do i put this?"

"take your time hyung"

"Well there's this thing called ddlb relationship which means daddy dom/little boy relationship"

"oh-"

"It doesn't stop there, one person needs to be the caregiver or the daddy- whatever you call it and on my side I am kind of like the childike one or what we call the little"

Of course Jeongguk knew what a little is, internet takes you to a lot of places and he just happened to land on that website.

"the caregiver takes care of the little, it may or may not include sexual interaction but it 100% includes stuffed animals and other childike things"

"hyung, if you don't mind me asking, how do you become a little?" Yoongi was confused, why did Jeongguk sound so interested? or maybe it's just him.

"I slip into my little space which happens when i'm stressed and sometimes it just comes suddenly, do you get it now?"

"uhh, yeah i do, don't worry hyung, I won't tell the others so don't stress too much" Jeongguk was good at keeping secrets so.. yoongi was able to breathe a little bit.

"Really?" It was a pretty big deal if he reacted this way jumping all around and hugged him tightly making jeongguk stop breathing and all.

"so last question-"

"yeah?"

"who's your caregiver?" The look on yoongi's face changed and he didn't even try to hide it.

"so would you like to be the caregiver jungkook?" Before yoongi knew what he said, it already came out of his mouth.

"Wha-"

"wait nevermind, it isn't just something you could do, you need to be sure when going into things like these"

"It's okay hyung" He hugged Yoongi back.

"Really? Thank you so much daddy!" Jeongguk froze in my place as he noticed the hyung showing him his gummy smile.

"w-what did you just call me again?" Yoongi absent-mindedly whimpered and shook when he heard jeongguk ask him that question, it just radiates something.