[18]

"Come on hyungie, won't you even talk to me?" Jeongguk keeps on bothering yoongi as he works.

"Don't use your aegyo on me, it won't work"

"But you seemed to enjoy my spanking so mu-" Jeongguk couldn't say the whole sentence when yoongi shoved a whole cookie inside Jeongguk's mouth and the other one had no choice but to shut up and chew on the cookie, it was yummy but he knew something else could be more tastier.

"Keep your mouth shut you butthole"

"Down't sway things lwike thwose" jeongguk tried to say, he couldn't form a decent sentence since he hasn't fully swallowed the food and when he did, he looked at Yoongi's beauty in awe, how could he exist in the same era as the man in front of him? god has surely made him lucky just by hearing yoongi snore made him so soft he could uwu all day long.

"Things like what?"

"Butthole?" The younger nodded and got another cookie which had another color and it's smell was so alluring he was stuck smelling it and admiring how perfect they were but he still listened to the man speaking to him.

"Why?"

"It's because you're too cute for those words"

"S-seriously Jeon Jeongguk you'll b-be in trouble for such cheesiness" He chuckled as he bit the cookie and savoured every lasting second the cookie lasted onto his mouth, his stomach yearned for more but there wasn't anything left on the table anymore, it saddened him how such amazing things can have limits

Examples? Wi-Fi, food, the happiness.

"Hey hyungie?"

"Yes?"

"Why are you so busy- like I know you have some time but why cage yourself inside your studio?"

"I just- I don't want people telling us that we're so laid back after we told them our love life.."

"Why would they judge?"

"Because, a person always finds ways to destroy another person" Jeongguk sighed and he understood why Yoongi had to do that, he was worried not only for the band but for the whole reputation thing, he wanted them safe and so that no one can throw shade but at the same time, another thought is coming into his head.

I told you you'll cause trouble.

"I cause trouble.."

"Hmm?"

"If only I had kept my mouth shut then none of this would've happened.."

"What are you saying Jeongguk?"

"If I turned off the vlive then maybe you wouldn't stress over things.."