[27]

"ARMYs are getting wild just from a vlive from Jungkook" Namjoon announces as they gather around the living room and watch on their phones as ARMYs mention BTS_twt on their tweets.

"Wow, look what I found-" Jimin face lights up as he sees the tweet.

"Want me to read it?"

"Yes" Jin answers without hesitation and looks at Jimin in the eye as waiting for him to start, but before that Jimin shot a slight smirk towards Jeongguk's side.

"You guys can't believe how many times Jungkook has mentioned suga hyung in his vlive today, awee this is why YoonKook is my otp" Jimin said in a girly voice as if trying to get his act together but Jeongguk gulped and looked at yoongi's way to see him smiling and raising his brow as he finds this amusing.

"H-hey! I can explain- they were asking about my relationship with yoongi!"

"so all those 159 suga hyung's you've said were questions?"vNamjoon asked as if telling kook to tell them the truth.

"Uhm.. no"vHe snorted but Hoseok butted in after he finished sesrching what an OTP was.

"Hey VminHope is also an OTP"

"YEAH" Taehyung yelled and his voice shook the whole house and they Hoseok swears that he felt the floor vibrate underneath him.

"chill guys, namjoon what's the real purpose of you calling us here?"

"Aah, thanks for reminding me hyung.. we need to practice some old songs for the next tour."

"already?" They all groaned as Namjoon rolled his eyes at the lazy asses that were in front of him, he knows he'll have to practically drag them all to the practice room by next week.

"We'll start next week, okay?"

"Okaaaay" Only Taehyung and Hoseok's cheerful voices were the ones that kept the room's atmosphere up and going.

"now everyone is dismissed"

"gee, thanks" yoongi rolled off towards their room and laid himself there, tired both mentally and physically.

"even breathing can be tiring"

"then don't breathe" Jin sarcastically told him as he crossed the room, yoongi looked behind him to see an open door which he forgot to close as he thought Jeongguk was behind him, tailing.

"Geez, what a pain in the ass" Referring to kookie he stood up and lazily went towards the door to close it, but just on time Jeongguk lets himself in and closes the door himself, yoongi runs a hand through his hair and sighs