[29]

Yoongi was missing their cuddling already and it's only been a day or two without communicating that much, well they'd snuggle often but no words are heard and he can't believe himself for the lack of affection that he needed, he didn't know he would yearn for the younger's presence so much. it made him feel lonely how he'd suffer alone even though all of them are suffering, he feels like he's the only one experiencing this kind of suffering.

"hyung?"

Jimin slipped out of nowhere, kind of surprised yoongi since he wasn't paying any attention towards the members. So everyone noticed how Yoongi and Jeongguk were so out of it these days, well again all of them were but the couple took things too far since they were the most busy one's nowadays in the group, Jeongguk working hard for the ARMYs and for the position of center and main vocal and Yoongi working hard for producing and writing the rapping parts and as well as producing music and handling how every comeback should be with Namjoon and Hoseok.

"What is Jimin?"

"uhm.. after this week, Namjoon hyung said we'll go out and eat, so no one is rejecting this offer"

"Fine, but make sure it'll be worth it"

"mhm" Jimin ran to the leader and told him Yoongi agreed in going and on the same time the dance instructor called Hoseok to polish the steps and memorize the new changes in it so that he'll help teach the other members in dancing, good ol' hobi, the dance god of the group, always their when it includes dancing, everyone adores how good and how detailed Hoseok's dances are, the comments are always filled with fans amazed at how he can move like that, how he gives them goosebumps. and Yoongi is just here, laying on the floor being like a statue, exhausted from the 10 hours of dancing and polishing steps, 2 more hours and it'll be over.

I'd like my suffering right now to end please

He was truly on the verge of fainting but he didn't want the members to worry, he wanted to care for the members, not the other way around so instead of telling the instructor and the staff to make him rest. he wanted to work hard for the whole group and for Jeongguk. He wanted Jeongguk to see how he can also work hard and how he'll accomplish things with him.

He wanted to be praised.

Everything is going crazy inside Yoongi's mind like missing jeongguk, working hard, producing music, dance steps, work-out's and other stuff, it was really a busy day for an idol when tour is approaching and so is another album again. it was only twice a year where they'd get rests.

"Yoongi?"

"What is it?"

"jeez, no need to be so grumpy"

"just say what you want to say and we'll see if I need to be"

"well, you've been so out of it and are you okay?"

"why wouldn't I be?"

"you're extremely pale and I, who had to live with you for straight years would notice the change"

"no i'm fine"

"seriously-"

"fine bring me to that chair"

"you can't even walk?"

"you see- stop asking me if you're not gonna help me"

"i'll get jeongguk" at the sound of the younger's name his heart thumped and his head whirled as he heard footsteps approaching his way, he couldn't crawl since Jeongguk would still catch him.

"wha-"

"why didn't you tell me?" jeongguk worriedly lifted him off the floor and held him close to his chest as they went out.

"i told you to bring me to the nearest chair"

"they told me to bring you to the clinic instead"

"jeongguk"

"hush baby, sleep for now, just please rest" he held yoongi closer and as if jeongguk's words were magic, he slowly closed his eyes listening to the little lullaby jeongguk sang to sing him to sleep.