[9]

They haven't spoken for weeks and those aren't just weeks but those were torturing weeks. Honestly, both men were acting weird and yoongi went back to becoming a hidden little, no one knew and no one bothered to know. Without the caregiver or yoonie's daddy, he just felt completely lonely, both in little space or not.

Not one bothered to talk with the other both of them were shy to approach one another but also both of them wanted to badly seek comfort from the other as they were getting needy for each other's attention and touch.

"Hey hyung are you listening?"

"Yeah?"

"Oh my god! Hyung have you seen base line?"

"Ah hoseokie, i've heard it and I can see why the ARMYs are shaking" They were chilling in hoseok's studio and honestly, it kind of made yoongi forget about the problem a little.

"Haha, someone commented how their wig flew" They both laughed as they talked inside the studio of hoseok, Jeongguk was close to apologizing but since he heard the two laughing happily, he grew jealous as he knew how yoongi would be happy still, of course he'd be happy, Jeongguk was just his caregiver, nothing more. He walked away with a frown on his face.

He's right, if he feels bothered then I should just leave him alone.

Every step he takes, the heavier his heart gets, he didn't like the separation but what was the point of being with him when he was happy with another hyung? He didn't deserve someone like him, like himself he thinks but his heart tells him he should fight for it.

I should follow my heart, but what if my heart breaks into two? What would I follow?

Heart? He mentally slapped himself, why would he fall for the hyung.. ARMYs would go mad if they found out about this, girls were after them and it'll only disappoint them if they found out Jeongguk liked another man, he didn't want to bring down the fame they worked hard for, he wanted to come out to the fandom but some people would surely go against it and he wasn't even sure if the hyung liked him back..

"Jeongguk?"

He saw Taehyung from the other side and he felt relieved that he had a hyung he could spend time with, it wasn't like he isn't friends with Jimin but he just didn't want to bother him, he was another close friend with Yoongi.

"What?"

"Woah, why are you so cranky?"

"I'm just not in the mood to do anything"

"Uhuh, how about video games?"

"I'll pass maybe next time"

"WHAT?"

"OW! why did you have to scream in my ear?"

"Hehe, i'm just shocked the great jeon jeongguk won't play with his hyung" Taehyung acted hurt and in dismay as he dramatically falls to the ground.

"You can't persuade me in playing with your flattering compliments"