[14]

"If you don't snap a picture right now Jiminie, I swear to jesus that we will get an ass kicking from both of them"

"Tell me something I don't know V"

"It's Taehyung or Tae for you mochi"

"Shush your mouth"

"Only if you do" The noise woke Jeongguk up but yoongi being the heavy sleeper he is, still isn't bothered by the sounds that came from the two, he was still in his sleeping mode, remaining unbothered like the slaying king he is.

"What do you guys want?" Jeongguk's raspy voice startled the two fighting voices and within a minute they vanished, the two were too scared to be caught by Jeon Jeongguk remembering that he was a black belt in Taekwondo and getting their ass practically be beaten into a pulp isn't gonna happen today. Not today.

"those two jerks" He was gonna stand up when hands wrapped themselves around his and it pulled him back down, the man who pulled him down isn't even awake so how did he even manage to put so much effort in pinning the maknae down again?

Just incredible.

"Don't leave you dickass"

"The only one getting a dick in the ass is you" The second he said that the moment yoongi's eyes opened and he sat up in a quickly fastened pace and it's all it took for Jeongguk to roll on the floor just to mentally replay his image of yoongi's shocked face.

"W-what?"

"No- hahaha nothing" He wanted to keep the laughter in but as soon as he found another scene yoongi's expression could match, it made him giggle and laugh all the way again. It was unstoppable.

"Pssh" Yoongi's eyes carefully went to Jeongguk's and it gave him the chills how the vibe and stare he gave was very deadly and terrifying.

"I-i'm sorry hyungie"

"Kneel and beg for my forgiveness"

"I'm sorry hyung~" He faked fear and obviously Yoongi could tell, he could tell jeongguk was just playing along with his ridiculous crackhead behaviour.

"Please forgive me, forgive me-"

"Alright, alright"

"Phew"

"The amount of disrespect jeongguk"

"Disrespect?"

"Yes, I HONESTLY FELT ATTACKED BY YOUR ANSWER YOU ASSHOLE" he hid his face on the pillow and he heard the chuckle from the aformentioned man, when he looked up, he saw the bunny smile that everyone adored and fangirled over once again.

And damn were the fangirls correct about the exploding ovaries, he just felt his non-existent ovary explode.