[24]

"Good morning-" He smiled looking beside him to see no one. Not even a single soul to see around the room, Jeongguk looked over the bathroom to see that it was open, letting him know Yoongi wasn't there. 

Where could he be-

He sat up as he combed his hair backwards and he lazily opened his eyes,Jeongguk is a person who wouldn't normally wake up so early in the morning, but today, he just felt like he had to wake up early.

Maybe for a mission to find yoongi?

He walked like a zombie towards the bathroom and reached for his blue cutely  designed toothbrush, he had a stare off contest with himself and washed his face.

"I need coffee" He went back to the room and started doing some exercise like- push up's, planks, jumping jacks and others, he kept going on and on until he was satisfie.

"Kookie kookie~ time to get up!!" Hoseok's cute sound effects were heard from the hall loud and clear as he approached the room but before he could grab the handle, Jeongguk has already opened the door and looked at Hobi's shocked face with a smile.

"You can go back hyung, i'm already awake"

"Ok~"

"Oof, hyung? Have you seen Yoongi- I mean yoongi hyung??"

"Hmm, I think I saw him last night enter his studio"

It can't possibly be..

"Thanks hyung" Like a movie, jeongguk ran towards the direction of the Genius Lab and he frantically typed in the password, when he heard the click, meaning he had successfully opened itn, he opened the two doors and went inside to find a passed out yoongi on the couch with a small blanket and he was curled into a ball.

Damn you hyungie.

"I told you to not overwork yourself" He softly mumbled and carried yoongi bridal style, he was strong enough to carry yoongi, he was after all, full of muscles.

"Jeongguk?- oh, sorry" Namjoon peeped his head inside to find yoongi asleep and cuddled into jeongguk's arms, he slapped a hand over his mouth and signaled jungkook to proceed.

"I'll go prepare him food" Jin quietly said as he raised a brow at jeongguk who was still carrying a passed out yoongi to their room, Jeongguk mouthed thank you hyung to the two as they nodded and went to the kitchen.

》》》》》》》
Yoongi looked around to see a dimly lit room with curtains closed and with no one in it.

Or so he thought.

"You're awak-"

"JESUS CHRIST- Jeongguk? The hell child?"

"excuse me? CHILD?" Jeongguk pretended to be offended.

"I was shocked okay? Anyways, what time is it?"

"About 5pm-"

"Hell no. You gotta be joking."

"Too bad i'm not- now eat your food" Jeongguk handed Yoongi some fried chicken that was nicely put on the plate, making yoongi want to eat it more.

"I'll be outside, you can call the hyungs if you need anything" Jeongguk walked outside to see Jimin and the others playing monopoly except for Taehyung who was busy taking pictures of himself on the couch as he winked and did the V sign.

"Kookie! Wanna join?"

"No thanks, i'll be going outside"

"Be careful kook" Jimin smiled warmly as Jeongguk put his beanie on and his hoodie, he walked outside as the street was only filled with the sounds of cars passing.

It's cold right now.

He wished to hold yoongi's hand right now but just- he was really upset about how Yoongi is working so hard to the point that he'll pass out and it didn't make jeongguk happy how yoongi is not eating that much also, he carried yoongi all the way to their bedroom but it felt like he was just carrying a towel and he also noticed how Yoongi was getting dizzy during practice time.

It disappointed him how yoongi didn't care for himself.

He wanted yoongi to treat himself better, he wanted yoongi to eat more, he wanted the older to know how much everyone wanted him healthy, happy and smiling, he wasn't sure why he was doing this but he knows whatever it is, yoongi isn't happy. He needs to open up to Jeongguk.

They promised each other, to take care of each other.

Was I lacking?

He stared down at the path as he saw lights get brighter and brighter until he noticed McDonald's was infront of him.

"Hey look it's Jeongguk-"

Well, so much for a happy meal.

He walked away as he noticed the girls were making sure it was him, he used his hoodie to cover his bangs more and his mask to cover up his face, retreating back as he escaped from fans that could've possibly mobbed him.

I'm just really worried.

He knew he had to let the hyung open up if he really wanted Jeongguk to take better care of him, but it feels as if yoongi wasn't even letting Jeongguk in, except for the little spaces he had.