[12]

He wanted to go back, he wanted to cuddle yoongi but he had decided that he wanted to be a man, a man that would think about his hyungs before himself but just looking at yoongi's pictures made him smile and those gummy smiles made him miss him more.

How about a vlive?

He clicked on the vlive app and decided to do a live for the fans that might question his disappearance.

I'm leaving?..

The caption will surely trigger the fans but it was worth telling those that stanned him, he'll leave a note for them so they'll support the hyungs instead.

What?

What is this?

Jungkookie?

Aigoo, my baby kook don't leave the noonas.

He was touched by all the concerns and he wanted to explain himself but there was something holding him back.

"Hello ARMY~ it's jeongguk, your golden maknae, and today i'd like to explain a topic with you that i've tried to keep because I know ARMYs would get hated on by antis" He took a deep breath and started explaining everything, he didn't want to let them wait further and his heart felt heavy when he started saying how much it stressed him when he knew that the other members might go down if he will stay in the band longer.

But we still love you

She's right we still do!

Fuck antis they can suck on my non-existent dick.

Don't leave us ㅠㅠ we'll protect u no matter what kookie-ah

Whatever ur decision is we'll respect it.

"So that's it, I hope you guys understood that as much as it's hard to let go, I'll be letting go because I don't want them to get-"

"Jeongguk!" He heard a familiar voice which came from his father and he scratched the back of his head as he replied with a shy yes?

"Someone is looking for you, they'll be going upstairs now- go ahead" His father was talking to someone else and he was still sitting on the chair when the door opened with a bang, and there stood min yoongi in his oversized sweater and he had these cute sweater paws that immediately hit jeongguk and he wasn't believing what he was witnessing, all of the boys, in one room, smiling at him as they hugged him.

"Jeongguk the hyungs miss you, we love you don't ever think we'll abandon you, you brat!!!" Jimin slapped his shoulder and cried tears that he hasn't shed in while, he smiled and told him it's okay, he felt overwhelmed with the words that came from jimin and they wanted him back and he waited for min yoongi to speak up, he wanted to also hear sweet words from the man himself.

"Yoongi hyung?"

"Kookie, i'm so sorry, I saw your sketch pad and I wanna say that I uh-"

"you what.."

"I LOVE YOU OKAY?" He practically screamed at the young boy and it took them all by surprise and they didn't know that the live was still on and people were going crazy watching the golden YoonKook moment that was happening live.

"W-what?"

"I fucking love you!"

"You do?"

"I fucking do jeongguk" He attacked yoongi with a kiss and the members celebrated as they threw pillows at the new couple, some were confused but then they high fived each other leaving the two alone.

"Uhh kookie?"

"Yes?"

"The vlive is still going.."

"Oh man, holy shit!-"

"Calm down" yoongi gave the boy a pat on the shoulders and sat himself on the chair as he leaned in and raised and eyebrow before looking at the camera.

"Look, if I ever catch you trynna get or steal my mans even when you know he's taken, then you better be ready for a cypher pt.5 cause bitch I ain't having your slutty ass come and touch him" Jeongguk never saw this side of yoongi and he was proud of having a cute angry kitty as a partner, he stared at the little infront of him and he closed the vlive after yoongi delivered his message

"Let's read the comments!" They scrolled through and found numerous supportive comments and the love got so much attention and they were all so supportive and they didn't shower them with hate and let them continue with their lives, tons were calling them ship of the year and that they didn't know that YoonKook existed.

Oh my god! Yoonkook is real!!

YoonMin is shaking

A vocal and a rapper... would their child be a vopper? Idk but I SHIP IT.

JISOOS, THEIR CHILD WILL BE SO GORGEOUXJDKRS.

GOOD LUCK Y'ALL

Best of luck to both of you!!

This was the reason why my mom popped me out of her v area, to support YoonKook.

pARENTS.

eww, dafuq? i'm unstanning.

They were so blessed to have such understanding lovable fans that would support them throughout the whole journey and they would definitely love them back as much as possible.

"So how about we go home now?"

"But my things?"

"someone already handled them, come and stay with us kook, we miss you"

Yoongi pinched Jeongguk's cheeks and guided him to the black van and he waved and sent a flying kiss for the last time before vanishing.