[8]

The heat that was embracing yoongi felt amazing, it was comforting and undeniably calming how just a simple thing could make him want to sleep forever.

"You awake already?" He stirred as he heard the voice nearby.

"Yoongi hyung?"

"Hmm" He hummed as he heard Jeon chuckle at the failed attempt of opening his eyes, it was not enough for them to have power and magically open them to the sun that'll 100% burn and murder his eyes by using sunlight. Yoongi knew the mornings very well, so when he heard the curtains move and close, he opened his eyes slowly and stretched only to be greeted by no one as he laid face down on something, he propped himself up and sat down on something hard.

"Hmm?" He patted the surface below him and heard someone cough and he look down to see a snickering Jeongguk and yoongi quickly got off and he couldn't believe how he was practically touching the jeon in all places.

Shit.

"I see you're so energetic in the mornings hyung?"

"shut up kook" He cursed inside as he was still stunned by the new morning call, he realized how they moved from the studio to their bedroom, guess Jeongguk really did that all the way and it sent butterflies to his stomach, it made him look silly but he felt closer to the golden maknae.

"Hey jeongguk?"

"Yes hyung?"

"I'm sorry about yesterday."

"It's alright."

Alright?

Yoongi was surprised and felt both relieved and disappointed because he thought how understanding kookie was yet he wanted him to be upset and complain how yoongi just snapped.

"Thank you"

"For?"

"Being a good caregiver"

"It is my duty after all"

duty..

He smiled and once again did Yoongi fall all over again for the maknae on the bed, he was charming and he knew his way around yoongi's heart or so yoongi thought.

"Hey Jeongguk"

"Yes hyung?"

"I was actually wondering.." He didn't want to continue what he was about to say since Jeongguk's smile melted his heart once again.

"Nothing, nothing"

"Come on hyung, you can't just leave me hanging like that!" The maknae begged to know what Yoongi was gonna say, but he was afraid that he might be unable to talk to the younger one if he cut the ties.

"Nothing kookie, just drop it" There was silence, it didn't surprise yoongi that he managed to shut the younger one up yet it felt wrong, he was scolding him left and right instead of the other way around

He just fought Jeongguk again.

"Hyung?"

"Yes?" He couldn't look directly at Jungkook since he could already feel the piercing stare that was directed at him.

"D-do you hate me that much whenever you're in your big space" The voice cracked and yoongi swear to the gods that his heart broke a million pieces just by hearing the younger break and he heard silent sobs that was only heard in the silence occuring.

"I could never hate you kook"

"What the matter h-hyung?"

"Don't cry like that"

"What do you mean?"

"Please, just don't cry" He held the younger's hands as he felt it squeeze his own.

"It's breaking my heart"

"What?" he was the only one that heard that sentence, he wanted to bring out the feelings he wanted to keep but instead it came out as a whisper that proved that he doesn't have the guts to say things like those.

"Nothing. J-just stop okay?" He walked out of the room throwing another walk out scene that almost made him look like a drama queen.