[22]

"Seriously guys?" They were playing UNO and the cards were just confusing the hell out of Hoseok, he didn't know whether he should put down the card or not.

"You can just quit if you don't know hyung" Taehyung showed Hoseok his million dollar box smile, he just stared at Taehyung because he kept his gaze on the lip that were pressed into a thin line as he thought of what card he would put down, if he should use it or not.

》》》》》》》》
"I won!"

"Yeah yeah, calm yourself Taehyung"  They all laughed as Yoongi finally set his final card down, becoming the last to win and he has to accept some stupid punishment he thought.

"Tell Jungkook you love him then do aegyo"

"Wha-"

"You can decline but you'll have to treat us for a week"

"Whatever, i'm doing this"

"Aww" The others faked a sad whine as they thought of free food and free things from Yoongi but the hyung didn't want to spend much so he got infront of Jungkook and he puts both his index finger on the sides of his cheek.

"I love you kookie~" He pouted and squirmed as Jungkook hugged him and chuckled knowing how hard the hyung must have gone through just to go with the punishnent.

"I love you too yoonie~" It didn't trigger Yoongi's little space now that he wasn't stressed and he blushed as he heard those five words, it held so much meaning and he knows that he'll never get sick hearing those sweet cheesy words.

"Aww, my boys all grown up"

"Ehem our boys"

"We never even had sex namjoon"

"We can do it whenever you want baby" The others froze as the Namjoon and Jin started getting their attention and expectedly, Jin punched namjoon in the arms, earning a groan he sassed his way out of the room

"Eww you two, the love was already in the air and your hormones had to ruin it hyung" Taehyung told Namjoon making yoongi scoff and Namjoon follow after Jin not before throwing a "fuck you" towards taehyung.

"I wish my boyfriends could"

"Bitch we're both bottoms, Jimin is a damn top" Hoseok spat out making Yoongi cover Jungkook's ears, that didn't help much, it only minimized the noise but he could still hear the words that were coming out of the hyungs mouth.

"Y'all need Jesus, seriously get out we're done playing"

"We'll be discussing this later Jiminie" Taehyung ran away and probably went to play another game on his computer leaving the YoonKook couple in the room.

"Don't mind those buttheads"

"Those buttheads lives in the same dorm as we do"

"Well, I mean do not not mind their conversation"

"I'm not a baby anymore hyungie"

"Well still, I don't like you listening to others say dirty stuff"

"Why?"

"Just don't" We just sat there in silence until he received a ding from his phone signalling him that he might have someone message him.

Jimin:
Thank me later you hoe
[1 video attached]

Jungkook:
I'll be thanking you now shorty

Change contact's name to shorty?
[Yes] [No]

Shorty:
Don't tell me that..
My nickname here is shorty??

Jungkook:
Hmm, Idk

Shorty:
You bastard, you should get some spanking.

Jungkook:
Too bad I don't, cause i'm the one who spanks.

Shorty:
Eww~
Too much info.
When I was your age, I only drank milk

Jungkook:
Whatever shorty, I got to go.

Shorty:
Watch the video kook

He clicked on the video and saw it was Yoongi doing his punishment as he said i love you to Kookie, he stopped the video when he noticed someone staring at him and he forgot Yoongi was still beside him.

"Why the hell are you smiling?"

"Uhm, nothing?"

"Nothing? You must be crazy to smile over nothing"

"Why do you ask? Are you jealous?"

"W-what? Why would I be?"

"Hmm, you don't need to be jelly yoongs, I only have eyes for you"

He hugged yoongi tight and the older one blushed again, he never knew he could find someone that'll make him feel flustered 1000 times a day.

"Get off me you-"

"Guys, Jin wants you both to go down and eat some heavenly dishes"

"Finally some food! I've been craving for some home cooked food ever since, we've been too busy!"

"We barely eat home cooked meals, all we do is eat take outs"

"Let's go"

Yoongi grabbed Jungkook's hand and taking him by surprise he just followed the hyung to the dining room and when they settled down the first thing that caught yoongi's attention was the kimchi and for Jungkook, was the lamb skewers.

"Oh my goodness, this is really heaven"

"Just eat shorty"

"Shut up Jungkook"

He chuckled as Jimin waved him off and ate in silence.

"Mmm"

Yoongi moaned as he felt the delicious food enter his mouth, it has been such a long time ever since they've tasted Jin's home cooked meals but the time stopped when Jungkook whispered something into yoongi's ear.

"stop moaning like that pretty boy, daddy might have a hard time trying to control himself"