[7]

"Hyung tell me what's the problem.." Jeongguk had been trying to get his hyung to say ANYTHING to him.

"Nothing that may include you Jeon Jeongguk" As much as he didn't want to think about it, his hyung looked hot but that wasn't supposed to be the problem right now.

"Come on hyung, we lived together for how many years, we can clearly tell you're bothered-"

"Then if you know i'm bothered then just shut up!" The anger rose and yoongi walked out of the room leaving Jeongguk confused as to why the he needed to be that angry.

"Where the fuck is the kumamon plushie?" He looked at the shelves but not one did he find, he managed to find the biggest one though, which wasn't hidden in the closet because it couldn't fit anywhere

Now or never Jeongguk.

Little did he know, Yoongi was regretting screaming and throwing a fit towards Jungkook as he knew he was more mature than that. So embarrassing for him to just scream like that at someone who cared so much for him.

"I just ruined everything" Now jeongguk wouldn't talk to him, he thought. He found himself turning to the sound of his studio door unlocking and a huge figure was outside. He was stressing out and his heart almost exploded at the sight of the maknae holding his kumamon plushie.

"Yoonie, why won't you come and play with daddy?" He showed his attractive bunny smile that the fans loved and so did the hyung. He was in disbelief as he didn't expect Jeongguk to come around first but his little self couldn't handle it anymore.

"Daddy can I go in my little space?" he was about to cry in little space, he was so touched.

"Of course little prince"

" Did you know I wove this pwushie so much?" He buried his head in plushy kumamon's face.

"We knew you loved kumamon from the start hun"

Hun.

It made yoonie's heart pound a million times faster and he stared into space for a minute until he heard loud and clear the name of his being called by his caregiver.

"Yes?"

"Hmm, did you seriously think you could get away baby?"

"G-Get away with what daddy?" That evil smile revealed itself and a second later, Jeon was seated on the nearby couch and gestured for Yoongi to come.

"come here and be a good boy baby" He signaled for Yoongi to bend and use his knees as a table.

"Hold tight baby and count with me up to 2 each time I do it okay?" He pulled the clothing that covered Yoongi's butt down and raised his hands.

"This is for being a bad boy" He slapped Yoongi's butt but no one counted.

"what did I say baby?"

"t-to count to 2 each spank"

"you disobeyed me twice now" He raised a hand again and slapped Yoongi's butt.

"BABY COUNT" He said through gritted teeth and thank god every room was soundproof or else someone would hear them

"o-one" It was turning him on, no doubt and he wasn't gonna let Jeongguk stop.

another spank

"t-two"

"last one." One last hit and it already had made Yoongi's butt red.

"t-three"

"ah, such beauty you have baby boy" Jeongguk massaged Yoongi's butt trying to atleast ease the pain or burning a little.

"good boy baby" Jeongguk brushed yoonie's bangs a little to the side and kissed the hyung's forehead.

"can we sleep now daddy?" He chuckled and kissed jeongguk on the cheek.

"Is that even a question? Of course we can little prince."

"Promise?"

"Promise" Yoongs held up his pinky finger and so did Jeongguk as they interwined them. Yoongi had fixed himself up and raced Jeongguk to their room before laying on top of Jeon and snuggling closer, it was like he felt like he belong there. It felt like home.

It's probably because he could easily fit inside the Jeongguk's embrace.