[4]

"Jeon jeongguk!" Jin's voice came from the kitchen.

"Yes hyung?" All he could do was complain in his head and give an eye roll.

"Come to the grocery store with me"

Knew it.

"Ehh? But i'm still playing with Taehyung hyung" He tried escaping but something tells him Jin wouldn't give up either.

"Stop complaining and walk, we need food to survive" They grab their jackets and head out with their manager waiting outside with the company's van.

"Whatever."

"Jin hyung?" He looks over to Jin who was busy on his phone

"Why did you pick me to buy groceries with you" Jeongguk always knew he would pick Namjoon for this.

Sucks to be him, I actually play a lot better than him.

"Hey! Are you even listening?"

"Sorry hyung, can you repeat that again?"

"Sheesh this kid! I was asking you what you wanted me to cook?"

"H-hmm, I don't know?" He was thinking about yoongi, he forgot he had started a conversation with his hyung.

Ahah.

"Jin hyung?"

"Yes?"

"I was wondering if we could switch rooms?"

"Why?"

"I just wanna spend more time with Yoongi hyung since I need to practice on my music more" Jin was thinking it through for a few minutes but with the look on the younger's face- how could anyone say no?

"Ahh, sure, i'll try to move my things over, you can sleep on the bed tonight though"

"Thanks a lot hyung!" They walked around the grocery store and Jin held the list of food or stuff that needed to be bought.

while his hyung was picking groceries, he was leaning on a wall, looking at the skies that appear to be darker every minute that has passed.

What a beautiful scenery.

The stars looked so beautiful, the way it shined reminded him of someone.

"What am I thinking?" He hit his head slowly on the wall and sighed then tried to close his eyes, instead he felt a finger poke his shoulders and there stood jin, the hyung that took him out of the game just for groceries.

"It was only a few things, we could grab more if you'd like" He shrugged and it looked like his hyung was still troubled.

"Nah, it's okay hyung, let's go?"

"Oooook" Jin was starting to get suspicious now, why was jeongguk even in a hurry?

"It's getting dark"

"Oh! You're right! We need to go before the boys track us down and raid our groceries" They chuckled and hopped in the van before it speeds off to where their place was.