Chapter 26

Chapter 26: "When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want to start the rest of your life as soon as possible." - When Harry met Sally

Frustration was slowly seeping in my system. A socialite asked me to design her wedding dress but she kept on changing her ideas! Dalawang beses na siyang nagpapalit ng design. To think that her wedding is just months away!

And what made it more annoying is the fact that she was very demanding. Hindi tuloy maipinta ang mukha ko pagdating ni Jeck sa office ko. He bent down and kissed my temple.

"What's wrong?"

I pouted then wrapped my arms around his waist. "I'm so frustrated."

He breathed out then brushed his fingers through my hair. "Let's go home. I'll cook dinner while you tell me about your frustration."

True to his words, he listened while cooking as I told him about the socialite. Nakaupo lang ako sa high chair sa island counter habang inilalabas ang inis.

"I so wanna tell her to call off her damn wedding! What a total bitch she is! Imagine babe, pati yung fiance niya halatang frustrated na rin sa kanya. Okay lang sana kung madali siyang kausap. But no! She's so ma-attitude!"

"Babe, maybe she just wants her wedding to be perfect."

I scoffed. "I freakin' designed two perfect wedding dresses for her. The first one was an off shoulder wedding dress because that's what she wanted at the time and she loved it! Then after a couple of weeks, she came back to tell me that she had changed her mind!"

"What did she want?"

"She wanted a sexy dress daw. So I came up with her dream sexy but classy wedding dress and again, she loved it. She even said herself that it was perfect!"

He gave me a glass of cold water. "Then?"

"Then babe! Damn that fickle minded socialite! She came this afternoon to tell me that she had, for the third time, changed her mind!" I breathed out harshly. "This time, conservative naman ang gusto niya."

I groaned im frustration. "I so wanted to tell her to fuck off and look for another designer!"

Lumapit siya sa akin. He pulled me in his arms and kissed my temple. Parang bata na lumabi ako at sumubsob sa dibdib niya.

"If it's causing you so much stress, then why not drop it? Losing one client won't bankrupt you."

Despite my frustration, he was able to make me smile. "I wanted to. But I just can't."

Yumuko siya para tingnan ako. "Why not?"

I breathed out. "Well, it's because I wanna create a perfect wedding dress for every bride to be."

He nodded. "If that's the case, then talk to her and tell her to make up her mind once and for all because she can't keep on wasting your time. And if she still changes her mind, then tell her to fuck off."

I giggled. "Can I really do that to my client?"

Bahagya siyang humiwalay sa akin para matingnan ako. "Babe, she may be a bitch but you're bitchier," he said with a chuckle.

I raised my brow. "Ganon?"

He laughed then cupped my face. "Yes, but nevertheless, I love you. Even your bitchy side."

Natawa na ako at yumakap sa kanya. And just like that he had made my day better.