Chapter 30

Chapter 30: "I broke my own heart loving you."

I had that feeling. The vibe like I was just waiting for nothing. It wasn't a pleasant thing to feel. It made me insecure about my relationship with Jeck. His love for me. But I guess, when you love someone, you just love and ignore everything else. 

I caressed his flawless face. I've made up my mind to wait for him, no matter how long it would take. I'll wait for him because he's worth it. And because he's the only man I'd ever love this way. 

I wondered if this how he felt too when he was waiting for me to be ready? If so, then I had caused him so much pain. Napapikit ako at huminga ng malalim. I leaned closer and kissed his lips. He moaned and wrapped his arm around my waist.

A smile appeared on his face. "Good morning, babe," he muttered. 

"Good morning." 

Isiniksik ko ang mukha sa leeg niya. I breathed in his scent which I like so much. Dinampian ko rin siya ng halik sa leeg . Tumihaya siya at isinama ako kaya napadagan ang katawan ko sa kanya. 

"I love you." 

Napangiti ako ng halikan niya ako sa noo at pisngi. Hinigpitan din niya ang kanyang yakap sa akin. His hand went under my top and caressed my back. Inangat ko ang kalahating katawan ko at inabot ang labi niya. I kissed him lightly. Napahagikgik ako ng sinubukan niyang habulin ang labi ko. 

"Babe, kiss me." I was giggling as I planted a kiss on the tip of his nose. He groaned in protest. "Come on, babe, kiss me."

I cupped his face and rested my forehead against his. "I love you, Jeck."

He smiled tenderly, looking into my eyes. "I love you."

I angled my face and kissed him lovingly. It was the kind of kiss that was filled with love. We were kissing like we had all the time in the world. But it soon turned deep and hungry. We were catching our breath when I pulled away. 

I saw fire in his eyes. Ako na mismo ang naghubad ng top ko. His eyes moved down to my breasts. The look he was giving me was scorching hot. I felt electrified as his lips found my right breast.

He pulled the tip inside his mouth and sucked it like his life depended on it. His hand massaged my other breast. Ipinagpalit niya ang posisyon namin. Siya na ang nakadagan sa akin. Naalis niya lahat ng suot namin ng hindi ko namamalayan.

He paid homage to my body like I was some goddess. He made me feel so beautiful. He sat down on bed with me on his lap. He held my waist and raised my body enough to enter me. I gasped aloud as I felt his hardness. I felt so full and stretched. 

He gave me full control. He let me decide the pace, and I chose to have slow and passionate love with him. I just wanted to make love with him like we had all the time in the world. 

Hapon na ako naihatid ni Jeck sa trabaho. Kung wala lang siyang kailangan tapusin trabaho sa opisina ay hindi pa niya ako titigilan. He made love to me the whole morning. After our slow lovemaking, he just let me rest for ten minutes. Then he took me again. The second one was rough and wild and so was the one that followed that. 

Bigla rin ang pagdating ni Maki at pagyaya na mag-mall. I just called Jeck to tell him so that he wouldn't have to pick me up. I bought some shoes. Naisipan ko rin ibili si Jeck ng shirts para naman makabawi ako sa pagmamaldita ko sa kanya.

"What do you think of this black shirt?"

"Well, it's nice and expensive," Maki commented.

"Jeck doesn't wear cheap shirts."