{2} We Know

3rd Person POV

Back at headquarters, Thomas opens up the door of the train section that they carried out.

Mia was the first one to walk in then Thomas, Newt, and Harriet. They were all looking around and saw the number of kids that were there.

"Aris." Mia said walking over to them. "Hey, Sonya."

"Hey, Mia. It's nice to see you." Aris said making Mia smile

Mia asked them, "You guys okay?"

"Yeah, we're fine." Sonya told them. Mia and Thomas make eye contact then walked away. They were looking for Minho on the train.

"It's okay. You guys are safe. Don't worry, alright? Just hang on." Thomas told the kids on the train

Mia asked looking around, "Minho? Minho?"

She looks around each row and saw that Minho was not there. She turns around and looks at Thomas and Newt, "He's not here. Minho is not here."

"How the hell is that possible?" Mia asked. "We heard him, right? I know we heard him."

"We heard Minho." Mia said and Thomas wraps his arms around Mia, as she kept on saying, "Where is he, Tom? We heard him. We heard him."

She wraps her arms around his waist and cried softly on his shoulder. Thomas sniffled and rubs her back comfortably, "I know. I know."

A girl asked them, "You're her?"

Thomas and Mia pull back and looks at each other then looks at the girl, "What?" Mia asked her

The girl asked, "You're her? The black widow."

"How do you know that?" Thomas asked the girl

The guy next to her replied, "She's the one who started the revolution. And you're her partner in crime."

"It's the black widow!" One of the other kids called out then the kids on the train were clapping.

Mia fully lets go of Thomas, wiping her tears. She walked out of the train, leaving Thomas and New to look at each other, wondering how these group of kids know about Mia.

The kids got out of the train and the Right Arm was offering them warm clothes. Vince stood on top of the higher level in front of them.

Vince spoke up, "Come on in, guys! Alright, listen up. We know you've all been through hell. And I wish I could say that our troubles are over. But we're not through this yet. Wicked is still out there. They're not giving up. You got something that they want. They took you because you guys are immune to a plague that's wiping out the human race. They think that you're worth sacrificing to find a cure. Well, I don't."

He continued, "So in two days when we get this ship seaworthy, we're gonna get the hell out of here. We're gonna go a place where Wicked will never find you. A place where you could start over. A place you can call home."

Thomas was watching, leaning on the wall next to him crossing his arms. Mia slowly walked behind him, not wearing her jacket and her vest anymore.

She slid her arms around his torso. He jumped and turned his head around, and a grin followed onto his face.

"Hey, handsome." Mia greeted as Thomas fully turned around, with his back on the wall.

Thomas said back as she was smiling, "Hey, beautiful."

He held onto her hands and she asked, "Babe, is everything okay?"

"We didn't get Minho back, Mia." Thomas said, looking at the ground, "I feel like I failed you."