{3} Boyfriend And Girlfriend

3rd Person POV

Mia's Outfit:

After the talk, Mia took a quick shower and changed into new clothes

After the talk, Mia took a quick shower and changed into new clothes. She couldn't get Minho off of her mind and the cruel suffering that he could be going through.

She braids the side of her head then starts braiding the other side. She was just wearing her combat boots, jeans, and sports bra, along with her pair of gloves.

Thomas slowly goes over to her room and peeked inside as she was braiding her hair with her back facing the opening of the room.

Thomas leans against the doorway and his eyes were roaming her body up and down.

"What are you staring at?" Mia asked and she finished the braid and now tying it

Thomas replied as Mia turned around looking at him, "My sexy girlfriend."

"Tom, you know there's a thing called privacy." Mia said crossing her arms and Thomas chuckled in reply

"How you'd know it was me, Mia?"

"Well, I've known you for so long that I already sense your presence." Mia pointed out

She continued, "Besides Tom, you're the only guy that would just stare at me when you're checking me out. No one is allowed over here other than you. Remember?"

"Right, because this is for my eyes only." Thomas said slowly walking over to her

"Exactly." Mia said back smiling. Thomas holds onto her waist and pecks her lips.

He asked, "Is everything okay?"

"I just want everything to be over." Mia sighed and gave him a small smile. "You know, I don't think we've ever been on a date yet?"

"I mean if you count surviving through a Griever attack, running in the maze and the scorch, a date?" Thomas commented making Mia smiling and laughing

Thomas then said, "At the end of the day, we still got each other. And we're together."

"Forever and Always." Mia said smiling at him and asked, "Tom, can I ask you something?"

"Anything." Thomas said. "What's up?"

Mia asked him, "I know that we're boyfriend and girlfriend. And that we've been together for a while. Have you thought about our future?"

Thomas nodded his head, "Of course. I think about it all the time. I would say we're pretty serious, Mia. There's no one in the world that I would rather be with than with you."

"Good answer." Mia smiled. "I'm so lucky to have you, Tom."

She wraps her arms around his shoulders and Thomas wrapped his arms around her waist. "I'm so in love with you, Mia."