{5} God I Love You

3rd Person POV

Thomas and Mia enter the backseat of the truck. Mia sits behind Frypan and Thomas sits behind Newt.

They slowly drove into the tunnel. They all had their own flashlights.

Thomas takes a glance looking over at Mia, and he saw how nervous she was. To ease her stress, Thomas slid his hand onto hers, intertwining their fingers.

Mia held onto his hand tighter as she was looking out of the window.

Frypan said to them, as he was driving, "Alright, here we go."

Newt responded, in the passenger's seat holding on to a flashlight, "Alright, let's just take it nice and slow."

"Holy shit." Mia said quietly as they saw a crank looking over at them. Newt and Frypan both turned their heads looking at Thomas.

Thomas pointed out, leaning towards the front, letting go of Mia's hand, "It's okay. It's just one. Take it slow. Go around 'em. We'll be fine."

Frypan said to himself as Newt was closing his window, "Take it slow. Take it slow."

Mia turns her head looking at her side of the window and saw a blonde woman with her hands on the window. Mia gasped and covered her mouth with her hand.

The three boys look over at Mia's window and moved back. Thomas puts his arm in front of Mia, protecting her.

She still pointed the flashlight towards the woman as the woman said, "Please. You have to help me. Please."

Another Crank appeared on Thomas's window then more appeared around their truck.

"Frypan, come on!" Mia said. "Go, Fry, go!"

"Hold on!" Frypan called out and steps on the gas pedal harshly.

A Crank appeared on the hood of their truck and started punching the glass

"Shake him, Fry! Shake him!" Thomas told him

"Hang on!" Frypan said back as he hits the Crank onto a side of another car

Thomas and Mia both turned their heads looking behind them. Once they turned back around they both said, "Frypan, watch out!"

Frypan hits a car making their truck go over. Their truck's on their roof.

Newt started coughing along with Frypan. Mia groggily shakes her head, trying to regain focus.

"Mia! Mia!" Thomas called out and Mia turned her head to him, "I'm okay. I'm okay."

"Baby, cover your eyes, okay?" Thomas told her and she closed her eyes.

Thomas told Frypan, "Fry, close your eyes."

Thomas started to kick Mia's window and once it broke he told Mia, "Mia, it's okay, now. Get out of the truck, alright?"

Mia reopened her eyes and nodded her head. She slowly crawls out of the truck still holding her bag that was around her shoulders.

Mia stood up then helped out Thomas get out of the truck safely. "You okay, babe?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Thomas responded then they both pointed their flashlights at Frypan's door and noticed that it wasn't opening.

Thomas started to try and open the door but it was no use. "Fry, go around."

Mia jogs around to the other side and helps open the door for Newt. Newt comes out coughing and Mia asked, "Hey, Newt, you okay?"