{31} Him And I

3rd Person POV

Dedicated to the hopeless romantics, and to those who believe in love and marriage

We got that love, the crazy kind. I am his and he is mine

In the end, it's him and I

Him and I

By: G-Eazy and Halsey

2 months later:

At the Safe Haven, people have been preparing for the biggest event of the century.

The Wedding of Thomas and Mia.

Mia's Outfit:

"Holy shit, today is the day

"Holy shit, today is the day." Mia breathed out, looking at herself in the mirror. "I'm getting married!"

Sonya and Harriet cheered and Brenda rolled her eyes, "Oh god."

They were in the dressing room of the Bride and the Bridesmaids. The Bridesmaids were wearing royal blue, floor-length, off-shoulder dresses along with white sandals.

"These shoes are giving me pain." Brenda told them fixing her dress

"B, just relax, okay? You're the maid of the honor for a reason." Mia smiled at her

Brenda smiled as Sonya was braiding Harriet's hair into a double fishtail braid. Sonya's hair was already in a double fishtail braid. Brenda's hair was in a braided headband, with the help from Sonya.

Sonya laughed, "And I'm the wedding planner and in charge of the style of the bridesmaids, groomsmen, groom, and bride for a reason."

"And I'm here to make sure it all goes as plan." Harriet pointed out and Sonya tied the end of Harriet's braid

Mia smiled at them, "Aww, how sweet are my bridesmaids."

"Just the sweetest." Brenda commented wiggling her eyebrows

Brenda told her, "I'm very happy for you, M."

Mia pouted and said, "B, don't make me cry, okay? Not now."

They all laughed and Sonya asked, "Hey, Mia, do you know what you're gonna say?"

"What are you talking about?" Mia asked and Sonya replied, "Your vow, Mia."

"Holy shit!" Mia exclaimed. "I knew I forgot something."

"Oh my god." Harriet told her. "Mia!"

Mia responded facing her, "Well, I know what to say, Harriet, alright? I know how I feel about him. Just looking into those deep honey-brown eyes, I know exactly what to say."