{19} Wicked Is Good

3rd Person POV

Mia brushes off the ground and shivers feeling the coldness on her skin. Mia moves out of that room to find Thomas.

Her hair whips left and right, checking the area. Her forehead furrowed wondering where the others were.

She leans against the wall, still losing her balance due to the amount of blood that Teresa took.

"That bitch." Mia mumbled under her breath. She softly groaned feeling the pain from the glass.

Mia walks down the hall and spotted a room in the corner. She crouched down and watched Teresa creating Mia's serum.

Teresa placed Mia's blood into the tube container. Mia watched carefully on how she did it. Teresa lines up Mia's blood inside a small case, whereas another case was already full of containers that contained the serum.

Mia inhaled a deep breath and stood up. "Miss me?"

Teresa froze and glanced over at Mia, "You were supposed to be dead."

"The 'Black Widow' never dies." Mia responded. "You wanna kill me? Here's your chance."

Mia started to bolt out of the room so that Teresa could follow her. Teresa held onto a knife, running out of the room and into the hallway

Mia turns around and dodges the knife as Teresa slashed left and right. Mia performs a side-kick, getting the knife off of Teresa's hand.

Teresa clenches her fists and punched Mia's side where the glass wounds were. Mia groaned loudly and punches Teresa's jaw. Mia grabs Teresa's arm and flipped her over her shoulder, making Teresa land hard onto the ground.

Mia takes her fighting stance and Teresa stood up facing her. Teresa touches her lip and winced feeling the blood.

"This was never about Thomas, was it?" Mia questioned. "This was about you and your insane jealousy."

"Well, it is about you, Mia. It just had to be you. You don't deserve it. The Cure. Thomas. Any of it." Teresa responded. "You stole everything from me!"

Mia charged at her screaming. She jumped on her, grabbing onto her neck and kept on slamming her head onto the ground.

Teresa grunted and screamed, trying to fight her off. Mia straddled Teresa, throwing hooks left and right.

Teresa grabs Mia's arm and clenched her fist punching directing Mia's stomach. Mia grunted then was flipped over. Teresa took control punching Mia's jaw and the wounds on her stomach.

Mia head-butted Teresa and hits the side of her face with her elbow. Mia twists her arm as her legs were wrapped around Teresa's neck. Mia sighted her pistol that fell out of her holster.

Teresa threw a right-hook onto Mia's stomach and Mia screamed in pain. Mia unwraps her legs around Teresa's neck and rolled over to get her pistol.

Teresa stood up facing her as Mia held onto her pistol. Mia was on one knee and clocked her weapon aiming at Teresa's chest.

Mia fired and Teresa gasped, slowly taking a step back staring at the blood expanding on her chest

Teresa fell to the ground and Mia approaches Teresa in small steps with the pistol onto her hand

"Mia..." Teresa whimpered coughing out blood, with tears forming in her eyes

Mia went poker-faced, and vengeance covered her features, "Wicked is good." Mia aimed directly at Teresa's forehead and fired.

---

Mia had her gun placed in her holster and scurried into the room where Teresa was with Mia's blood.