{16} Please, Tommy, Please

3rd Person POV----WARNING: EMOTIONALLY WREAKED :(

"Made it through the maze to find my one in a million
Now you're just a page torn from the story I'm living"

Dynasty By: Miia

Time. It's a precious thing. It can go either fast or slow; not in between. Time is hard to compete with, and it's not something you want to be against.

But for Mia, she had to beat time. For Newt.

Mia was panting sprinting towards the location where Brenda said she was going to be.

Mia shouted, "Brenda!"

Minho, Gally, and Mia were finally there, by the plane and gazed over at Brenda, Frypan, and Jorge

"Brenda!" Mia shouted. "Where's the serum?!"

Brenda hands it to her then Mia started dashing back to Thomas and Newt.

"Mia, wait!" Minho shouted chasing after her. "Mia!"

---

Thomas's eyes were filled with water seeking up at the buildings listening to Teresa's voice

Newt got up and turned around, his eyes now darkened and the veins were enhanced all over his body.

"Newt?" Thomas asked softly. "Newt."

Newt launched at him and Thomas tossed him over with his arms out in front of him

"Newt, it's me. It's me!" Thomas yelled and Newt tackled him once again

They were tumbling on the ground. Thomas shoved Newt off of him and said, "Newt, it's me, Tommy. It's me."

Newt was on his knees with his palms on the ground, "Tommy, kill me!"

Newt was on top of Thomas snarling, attempting to kill his best friend, "Kill me! Just kill me!"

Thomas begged, "Newt, please! Newt!"

He held onto Newt's arms, blocking him and Newt told him, "I'm sorry, Tom-I'm sorry, Tommy."

"I love Mia. I love Mia." Newt said quietly

Thomas replied, "I know, Newt. Just think about her, okay? It's okay. Just stay with me."

"She knows?" Newt asked and Thomas said, nodding his head, "She knows. She loves you too."

"Mia does?" Newt asked and Thomas nodded again

"Mia loves you more, Tommy. Remember that, okay?" Newt said to him

Newt grabbed Thomas's gun from his holster. He clocked the gun and aimed at the side of his head.

"No!" Thomas yelled and tossed the gun to the side

Newt snarled at Thomas, holding onto the collars of his shirt. Thomas pushes him off of him.

Newt takes out a knife and attacks Thomas. Newt tries to slash at Thomas with the knife. Newt's on top of Thomas as he tries to stab his heart.

"You don't deserve Mia!" Newt shouted in his dark tone then growled. "Please, Tommy!"

Newt kept on snarling and Thomas screamed in pain. Thomas kicked Newt off of him. And gets up again facing Newt.

Newt slashes left and right and Thomas was dodging his aim, blocking the knife from killing him. Thomas held onto Newt as Newt stabbed himself.

Thomas gasped hearing Newt whimpering in pain. Thomas glances at the knife and felt the water in his eyes