Epilogue

3rd Person POV

4 years later:

At the Safe Haven, nothing has ever been so peaceful. People lived on doing their usual routine and the traditional bonfires have made the place more united.

Even love and relationships have blossomed in the Safe Haven.

Frypan and Brenda have finally got together. Happily together and in love for about 2 years.

Aris and this new girl, Jamie became best friends and slowly making their way into a relationship.

Newt also found love, and her name is Gianna. She was one of the new people that came onto the boat a couple of years ago. Gianna smiled over at Newt and he felt his heartbeat quicken and whispered, "She's the one."

Thomas and Mia in 4 years have grown so much in their relationship. Now, with two kids and living stable in their home, nothing could ever be perfect for this family.

Thomas was in their 4-year-old, daughter's room, reading to her an entry from the journal that her mother wrote. He was sitting against the headboard and their daughter was under the sheets, with her head on the pillow listening to the story.

Thomas spoke, "As the sunset goes and the days passes by, the powerful love never dies. The Safe Haven brought us together to form a family. It brought us home. Into the arms of eternal love."

Mina asked, looking up at her father, "Dad?"

"Yeah?" Thomas asked adjusting his legs and glanced down at Mina

Mina questioned, "Is it true that you and mom almost died?"

"Who told you that?" Thomas asked with eyebrows furrowed

Mina answered, "Uncle Minho and Uncle Gally."

"Of course they did." Thomas muttered and told Mina, "Mina, your mother and I have gone through a lot to get us here. Your mother is the strongest person, I've ever met. She fought for what's right even if it meant to put our lives on the line."

Mina gave him a small smile, "That's why you fell for her, huh, Dad?"

"Well, I fell for your mother for other reasons too, Mina. And I'm still falling for Mia every day." Thomas confessed

Mia leans in the doorway and crossed her arms, "Is that true?"

Mia's Outfit:

Thomas and Mina eyed the door and glanced at Mia

Thomas and Mina eyed the door and glanced at Mia. His eyes trailed down on her bare legs and up to her face. He whispered to himself, "God damn."

"Hon, I appreciate you staring but please stop." Mia strutted into the room and sat on the bed in the same position as Thomas on the other side of Mina.

Mina was in the middle and told Mia, "Mom, Dad was reading the story to me."

"Oh was he?" Mia asked and glanced at Thomas. "And what did he say?"