{9} Never Love A Traitor

3rd Person POV

Back at WCKD headquarters, Minho was being seated in one of the interrogation rooms across from Teresa

The dark circles underneath his eyes, and the chains around his wrists. Honestly, he felt dead inside knowing that something could've happened to Mia.

Teresa said to him, "Minho. Can you hear me?"

Minho didn't respond and Teresa continued, "There's a little girl here. Her name is Cheyenne. She's been infected for three weeks now. And Minho, you're going to save her. And so many others. Everything that we're doing here, it's working. Do you understand?"

Minho once again didn't respond, he just kept on staring at the chains on his wrists that were placed on the table

"That's why this is so important." Teresa sighed then said standing up, "I just wanted you to know."

Teresa turned around and Minho said quietly, "Teresa."

She instantly turned around then walked over to him, "Minho? Minho."

Minho looks up at her and yelled, "You're a traitor!"

He grabbed her by her lab coat and slammed her onto the counter. "We trusted you! How could you do this to Mia?! What the hell did you do to my sister?!"

The guards went in and grabbed Minho away from Teresa. Minho grabs the hair clip and hides it.

Teresa was stepping backward as Minho yelled, "Get off me! Get off me! I'll kill you! You traitor! Stay the hell away from Mia! You bitch!"

The guard uses his taser onto Minho making him scream, leaning his head on the counter

---

Author's Note: I wrote this part below during class ;))

"I hate this plan." Mia said to them for the fifth time

"Mia, she's our way in. There's no other way." Gally pointed out

Mia responded, "Still after everything she's done, we're still gonna trust her?"

Newt said sighing, "It's not about trusting Teresa anymore, Mia. It's about saving Minho. And getting him back."

"You don't think I know that by now? Of course, I wanna get Minho back, okay? More than anything. But why the hell is it going to be me to see her?" Mia asked them, crossing her arms

Frypan said to her, "Because you're the last person that she wants to see."

Newt said, "Fry's right, Mia. It'll be unpredictable. An element of surprise."

"Besides, if it were Thomas, you wouldn't let him go to her." Brenda added

"Yeah, obviously, Teresa is a cold-hearted bitch. I'm not letting Thomas be near her." Mia said as she was fixing her scarf, putting it on her hair carefully

Thomas rubs her shoulders standing behind her, "Relax, babe. It's only you. Forever and always."

Mia chuckled to herself, she turned around looking deep at his whiskey brown eyes

He said to her, "I promise. I love you, and only you."

"Tom, I love you. I really do. With all my heart." Mia said to him. "But once, she's back into our lives again, and she tries to break us apart again. I'm not gonna hesitate, okay?"

"Yeah, and trust me, I wanna make her pay for what's she done." Thomas added. "But at the same time, she's our chance of getting back Minho."

"And that's all that matters." Mia sighed. "I still hate this plan though."

"Babe, didn't you tell me that you wanted answers to your questions? Maybe this is your chance." Thomas said to her making Mia slowly nod her head. Thomas kissed her forehead, as she closed her eyes.

"Good luck, M." Brenda said to her

"See you later, B." Mia replied and said to herself, "I hate this plan."

Mia walked away from the crew. Mia was at the train station and walked around. She reaches the traffic light and the crosswalk. She looks at the crowd in front of her and saw those piercing blue eyes she never thought she'd seen again.

Those same blue eyes landed on her dark brown eyes. Teresa whispered to herself, "Mia?"

A bus passes through making Mia take a deep breath. She turns around and slowly walks up the steps, knowing that Teresa will follow her.

Teresa started to walk across the street and instantly started following Mia. Mia made a turn and kept on walking.

Teresa said as she was trying to catch up to Mia, "Mia? Mia!"

Mia turned around facing her for a brief second then kept on walking into the empty hallway.

Mia quickly hides and secretly watches Teresa entering the hallway.

Once Teresa's back was facing hers, Mia puts her scarf back around her neck and walked out.

Teresa turns around and faces Mia as she asked, "Mia? What-what are you doing here?"

"Teresa, since when did you ever care about me?" Mia asked. "Since when did you care about someone other than yourself?"

Teresa gulped nervously and said, "It doesn't matter, Mia. If Wicked, or worse Janson, finds out you're here, they'll kill you. You shouldn't be here."

"Of course I'm gonna be here. And you know the reason why." Mia said back. "Well, if you betray us again, and you will because you're a selfish bitch, you'll finally realize that all you really care about is yourself."

Mia continued, "Speaking of betrayal, do you regret it? About what happened at the Right Arm?"

"Sometimes." Teresa claimed. "But I did what I thought was right. I'll do it again if I have to."

"Oh, really now?" Mia asked crossing her arms. "You think Wicked is good? You're seriously buying that crap, right now?"

"Mia, you don't understand. We have to find a cure." Teresa responded

Mia replied, "Well, I do understand that you love using that damn excuse. What the hell is your excuse for killing those kids?"

Teresa didn't respond making Mia smirked over at her, "Teresa, what was your excuse when you separated Thomas and I the first time?"

"Thomas deserved better. You just had to get into his head and changed everything, for your benefit. Thomas changed, Mia, because of you."

"Who the hell do you think you are? You can't just decide what's best for him. Like, you're any better, Teresa. Stop acting like a fucking angel, okay? You're not. And you wanna know why because you have more blood on your hands than me."

"I can't believe Thomas would ever fall in love with you." Teresa claimed, crossing her arms

"And yet, he didn't choose you." Mia said to her. "Because Thomas will never love a traitor."

Mia looks over at Gally and nodded her head. Gally puts a bag over Teresa, dragging her to where the crew was.