Chapter 3

Ayesha's POV-

"He's gotten so big! I haven't seen him in forever," I said while playing catch with Marley. I was at Blaire's house working on the wedding details with her. Well mainly I was playing with Marley, and she was working on the wedding.

"I ask you to come over all the time, but you always use the excuse of you being to busy," Blaire teased, causing me to roll me eyes.

"That's because I am busy," I said petting all over my old college dog. "I can't believe when we first found Marley we had bats in our hand and were ready to attack," I laughing thinking about the stupid shit Blaire and I did back then.

"Man, what were we thinking? Only us," Blaire laughed shaking her head. "I think I'm officially done planning this wedding, 3 months late! Better late than ever, right?" She asked. I pursed my lips and shook my head yes. "So that calls for a celebration. Wine time!"

"Yes, I thought you'd never ask!" I said immediately getting up and running to Blaire and Klay's kitchen, cashing Blaire to laugh.

"Hold up! We have the rest of the day to drink," Blaire yelled coming after me. We met up in her kitchen. I pulled out two glasses while she pulled out the wine. "To finishing this wedding and you finding a boy," we cheered, clinking our cups. I gulped down a few sips leaving my glass almost empty. "Sheesh, slow down!"

"Who woulda thought I would ever find a guy. I thought I was cursed or some shit," I said before finishing my first glass.

"And to think I'm the one getting settled down before you. I always thought that you and Stephen-," she said then immediately cut off herself, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-."

"Blaire it's fine. It's not like hearing his name makes me feel the same things I did a couple of years ago. I'm over him. But enough about me and more of this wine," I said filling up my former empty glass. It was awkward for a second and I knew why. "Oh my gosh Blaire. I don't love him anymore, so stop thinking that. He's over me, I'm over him, and we're on to bigger and better things. Now you gonna start drinking with me or am I gonna drink alone?"

"Fill me up bitch," she said giving me her glass. I happily filled it up and we started to engage in conversation.

..........

After several hours of drinking, then more drinking, I think you could say I was drunk at the least. Blaire on the other hand, not so much. She was actually trying to calm me down.

"Let's dance B!" I said getting up, and taking her hand. I bought her to the living room than started to dance all over, while she was staring at me, trying to hold back her laughter, while recording me. "Karaoke!" I said rubbing over to her karaoke machine. I immediately got the Jams going to Drake.

"Girl I'm posting this on Instagram," she said laughing as she continued to videotape me. I sang to God's Plan, and went closer and closer to the camera. And before she ended it, I made sure to add a 'I'm single!' at the end.

Right on cue Klay walked in when the song ended. I continued to dance while Blaire and Klay started to talk.

"Yeah. She just started drinking and drinking. And obviously as you can tell, she's drunk," I heard Blaire say.

"Damn," I heard Klay laugh taking a peek at me and must've noticed me staring. "Hey Ish."

"Hey Klay-o. And I am not drunk!" I defended walking over to the couple.

"Keep telling yourself that," Blaire said cashing me to furrow my eyebrows and hit her.

"Bye. I got better things to do," I said walking over the door.

"Like what? And girl I ain't letting you drive," she said taking the keys out of my hand.

"I don't know. Go on a date with Stephen or some shit," I said. Holding my head from the migraine that was starting to form.

"Stephen?" Klay said, rejoining the conversation.

"Shit, did I say Stephen?" I giggled. "I meant Tony-, Andrew I mean!"

"I think you mean Anthony. And that just proves how drunk you are Ish, so no going home for you."

"Ugh fine," I rolled my eyes walking over to couch. I jumped on it, got comfy, and closed me eyes. "Don't we having something planned for tomorrow?" I said before letting out a yawn.

"Surprised you remember from what level your on right now. But anyways, yes, girls day out for me and you," Blaire replied. "Well sort of," I heard Blaire mumble at the end.

"What was that?" I asked, me eyes growing heavier and heavier by the second.

"Oh nothing," she quickly responded, "just go to sleep, so your not lazy tomorrow." I shook it off, then let the deep sleep take over my body, hoping I wouldn't have a hangover tomorrow.

___________________
Thanks for reading!!
Vote and comment!
💥