Chapter 23

Ayeshas POV

"Steph stop it!" I giggled as I ran around the beach house that we've been staying in for a while now. I turned a corner but Stephen shot the gap and caught me. He pushed me down on the bed and started tickling all over me again. "Wardell Stephen Curry!" I managed to say in between laughs.

After a few moments he finally stopped and plopped his body down next to me. "You know tickling you is my next favorite thing to do to you besides-."

"Nope," I said before he could finish his sentence making him smirk. I playfully rolled my eyes looking away.

"You know, you aren't for sure of what I was gonna say, baby," he teased, flipping his body around so he was on his stomach.

I arched an brow and looked at him. "So what were you gonna say then, Mr. Curry?"

"Besides from tickling you, my favorite thing to do to you is," he said, pausing for a moment smirking, "... giving you the d." He said cracking out a smile he was tying to hide at the end.

"Babe!" I smacked his arm and he continued to laugh uncontrollably. I couldn't help myself but chuckle too.

"I'm starving," he said as the laughter started to die down. He pulled me on top of him.

"Then go get some food. Not rocket science," I joked. He gave me the really look.

"Or you could go make us some food." I smacked him again, but this time extra hard.

"What was that for?" He said rubbing where I just hit seconds ago. "Damn who woulda thought you could hit hard," he teased but I didn't find it funny at all. I was about to hit him again but he grabbed my hand. "Nuh huh, don't even.."

"You know your gonna have to learn to make your own food one day. Cause, exhibit A, it's a necessity and you need it in life. And exhibit B, I'm not your maid." He was listening closely the whole time but towards the end he started to smirk.

"No. But I am your daddy, and you do was daddy says," He snickered. Once he saw the glare I gave him his smirk slowly faded to an innocent smile.

"Keep making sarcastic ass comments and you won't be getting any for a month." Boy, did that shut him up. He groaned, getting off the bed slowly.

"Fine, I'll go make my own food," he whined, making me feel a bit bad. He started to drag his feet to the kitchen but I stopped him.

"Wait!" I said, making him turn around. "I should probably come with you. Make sure you don't burn the house down or get food poisoning." I got up and ran to his side.

His sad look turned into a very happy one. "Sounds good to me," he smirked. He was putting on a show to get me to help him.

"Fake ass," I mumbled. I walked ahead of him only to feel a slap on my ass. I heard him say something as we neared the kitchen.

"We don't do anything for 2 days and your already begging for me. You couldn't last a month even if you tried," he smirked referring to my earlier comment.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me over to him. He wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on my shoulder. "I love you though, and I'm really appreciative of you," he mumbled, rubbing my back.

"You know you can be a real punk then turn into a Romeo just like that," I said making him chuckle sending vibrations throughout my body. "But I love you too. Now let's make some food."
.......................

After eating our food, which turned out delicious by the way, we decided to come and relax on the beach. It was the perfect day, and the views were to die for, per usual.

Stephen and I were plopped down side by side. He was on his back and I was on my stomach as we soaked up the hot sun.

When I heard sound effects I looked up and saw a little boy with a small lego like plane using his hand to guide it through the air. He he was definitely of the age 5 or under, and no parents were to be seen.

I was about to lay back down but he caught my attention. "Oh no!" He yelled as he chased after the airplane he accidentally let go of. It landed on Steph's chest, making him look up for the first time.

He saw the little boy running towards him, as he picked up the plane to hand to him. "Here you go little guy." The little boy took the plane from Steph and observed him closely.

"Thank you," he replied. Steph seemed so natural with kids that it made my heart happy. I didn't even though I got so distracted that I didn't even notice they were having a full blown conversation now.

"I wanna be Superman so I can fly!" The boy said jumping up and down acting like he was flying.

"Well you can do it," Steph smiled, "and if I ever need your help I will make sure to call you." The boys eyes lit up at Steph's words.

"Yes! I can save the day," he smiled, but it quickly turning into a frown. "But I don't know how you will call me," he said, letting out a deep breath.

Stephen let out a small chuckle and ruffled the young boys hair up. "Don't worry buddy, we will figure something out!"

"I'm so sorry!" A woman said. I turned my head to see her aiding to the young boy. "He's always running away, I hope he didn't cause you any mischief."

"No not all, no worries." Steph said. He held out his knuckles, the young boy doing the same, as they clashed together. "Nice to meet you bud."

He smiled and the woman thanked Steph, and we eventually parted ways. I stared at Steph in admiration. He was going to be a great father someday.

"What?" He chuckled once he saw me staring at him. I smiled and cuddled up into him.

"Nothing, I just love you."
_________________
Thanks for reading!!
Vote if you liked & leave a comment!!!
💥