Chapter 36

I don't think I ever really properly finished this book- so here it goes! Enjoy :) I know it's short, but it just needs closure.

Third Persons POV

Stephen bit his lip as his wife held on to him for dear life. He felt like he had more sweat dripping down then his own soon to be wife did, and she was the one having the baby!

"Okay, Ayesha just a couple more pushes and you'll be done." The nurse positioned herself and Ayesha gave it her all in the last pushes. When the couple heard their child, it was like everything changed.

The nurse came over to us with our baby in her hands, carefully wrapping it in a blanket. "Meet your daughter."

Stephen immediately held his hands out. The warmth of his new daughter had him in tears. He lowered down to his wife's level as they took in this moment, already have as much love as they could for their baby.

"Welcome to world- Riley Elizabeth."

........................................
3 Months Later

The wedding planner rushed into the room with the bride and bridesmaids with her clipboard in hand. "Is everyone ready? We're set to go in 30!"

Ayesha paid no attention as she was getting the last touches of her makeup done. Her focus was down at her baby, which she was currently breastfeeding.

She looked up when it became silent. "What? Yeah. I'm ready to go." She was still in awe that she had the most perfect baby in her hands, and soon enough she would have the most perfect husband. That perfect family.

After what seemed like a couple seconds, the wedding planner was already rushing back getting everyone in their places.

And they started to walk down the aisle. And when it was Ayeshas turn, the doors opened and Steph looked at her from across the aisle with nothing but lust and admiration.

And before you know it....

"I do."

""I do."

Ayesha closed her book and held her husbands hand. "Ands that's the story of us..." she looked at her grand children, all tucked in bed. "The story of your grandpa and I... and how we began again.."

And everyone lives happily ever after...
The End.

____________________
Andddd that's a wrap!
Thank you for reading!