Chapter 30

Stephens POV

"Stephen!" Ayesha yelled from upstairs. I groaned and didn't get up hoping she would drop whatever it was. Today she was on some type of mood. I get it, pregnant and all, she's just a lot of work. Especially today. "Wardell!"

I sighed, dropping my phone on the couch and slowly made my way upstairs. "Yes babe?" I mumbled walking into our room.

"Wow, you sound so excited," she said in a low voice, making sure I saw her roll her eyes at me.

"Sorry, but what do you want?" I said a bit more harshly then I intended to. She looked at me with her eyebrows raised and directed her attention back to her phone.

"Can you shut the blinds?" She bluntly said. I was a bit taken back but did as she asked that way she wouldn't get pissed.

"Is there anything else Miss Ayesha would like me to do? Does your pillow need plushed?" I said in a sarcastic tone making her roll her eyes again. "What's your deal?"

"What's my deal? You're the one being the real dick Stephen," she snapped, sitting up on the bead board.

"Well I wouldn't have to if you weren't so needy," I snapped back. "I'm going downstairs,  so if you want something tell me now." She stared at me with a blank expression and didn't say a word, so I took that as my queue. I started to walk out of our bedroom, when she stopped me.

"Wait," she started. I let out a deep sigh and turned around. I rolled my eyes out of habit. Ayesha seeing what I had just done, raised her brows and got out of bed. "Forget it, I'll just get it myself." She brushed passed me and slightly hit my shoulder. I followed her downstairs.

"Okay, look. Just because you're pregnant does not mean that gives you the entitled right to have an attitude and make me your personal, everything!" She didn't say anything and continued to walk into the kitchen.

"Shouldn't even have to. Me being your-," she started to say, but cut herself off immediately. "Just go back to whatever you were doing Stephen, I can manage." She got into the meds cabinet and took a pill that helped with her migraines. These last few weeks her migraines have been extreme and her pregnancy only makes it worse.

I watched her as she got a glass of water and downed it quickly. She refilled her cup and got some watermelon, one of her top cravings so far. She sat down at the island and held her head in her hands. I hated seeing her this way, she felt horrible and I only made the situation 10x worse.

I walked over to her and started rubbing her back. "I'm sorry. Your my princess, of course I should do everything you ask and more. I don't know what got into me. I love you, and I'm sorry baby. I was being a total dick up there and you don't deserve any of this." She just sat there with her eyes squinted shut, and her hands holding her head. "You're not feeling good, let's get you back to bed, babe."

I was about to help her up but then I heard a sniffle. "Aw, baby what's wrong?"

She finally looked up at me wiping away her tears. "I've been so moody with you lately, and I'm sorry. And I don't feel good, I don't feel good at all. And I'm fat!" she cried. "And these hormones are out the roof, and ugh. I hate crying!"

"Babe, none of that is your fault. It's just the side affects. Come on Ish, don't be so hard on yourself. You just have to look at the bigger picture and see what will come out of all of this." She finally stopped crying and formed a small smile.