Chapter 22

Stephens POV

The waves hitting the shore was the only sound being made in the early morning. I looked down and saw my girl peacefully sleeping on my bare chest letting out light snores. I pulled all of the loose hair behind her so it wasn't her in her face, and just admired her natural beauty.

"Ish," I whispered, slightly shaking her. Her eyes fluttered open as she let out a groan. She rubbed her eyes before looking up at me. "Good morning beautiful."

"Good morning," she rasped with a light smile. She cuddled back into my chest, taking my hands in hers as she started to play with them. "How long have you been awake?"

"Not too long. But you were knocked out. I must've hit it right last night," I said with a smirk. She looked up at me trying to hide her blush.

"Shut up," she smiled smacking my arm. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't expecting it. "What are we doing today?"

"That's a surprise." Out of instinct she was about to complain about how she doesn't like surprises, but she didn't say anything knowing I wouldn't give in.

"You're just full of surprises, aren't you?" She said smiling at me. She laughed once I nodded my head making a face.

"Just go get ready and you'll find out soon." She chuckled shaking her head and headed towards the bathroom door. "Ish, aren't you forgetting something?" I said puckering my lips up. She smiled and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

I got myself ready as I waited on Ayesha. About 20 minutes later she was calling me into the bathroom. "What?" I asked. When I saw the bikini she was wearing I about died.

"Can you tie this?" She asked in her soft voice, snapping me out of my thoughts. I nodded my head and tied the top part of her biking up, still in a daze. "Thank you."

Without even thinking I started kissing on her neck. When I found her sweet spot she let out a moan, turning around, and smashing our lips together. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I wrapped a hand around her waist and put the other on her ass. Not wanting to, but having to, I pulled away.

"Later, I promise. I've got plans for today, and this is just planned for later on," I said giving her a wink. She let out a chuckle.

"Depends if I'm in the mood, really," she said trying her best not to smile. "I mean you just stopped what could have potentially been a super great start to the morning, soo."

I chuckled and shook my head. "Always such a tease. But don't worry, I got you later." She smiled and shook her head. She walked away probably to get ready, but I knew she was rolling her eyes right now. "You look sexy by the way!"
..............................

"Steph you're amazing. It's amazing," she said in awe as she looked around the yacht I got for just the two of us for the day, as we got deeper into the ocean. She walked over to the ledge, putting her hands on the rail looking at the view. "It's beautiful."

I walked over to her wrapping my arms around her, hugging her from behind. I took in her delicious smell. "Yeah it is. I was thinking once we hit our five year anniversary we can come back, maybe even bring the kids," I teased, even though it was a serious thought.

She looked at me, the blush noticeable on her cheek, and smiled into my chest. "You're too much."

"But that's why you love me Ishiboo." I cheesed as she wrapped her arms around me chuckling.

"I guess so," she smiled. After a moment of being silent she groaned holding her head and squinting her eyes.

"You okay Ish?" I rubbed her back waiting for her response. She simply nodded.

"Yeah, I think I'm just a little sea sick," she whined holding her head.

"Here, lets go sit down." I took her hand in mine and lead us to a comfortable place to sit along with a scenic view. On our way I made sure to grab the picnic basket. She looked at the basket then up at me.

"I really hope there is some pickles in there," she said so randomly. Of course I packed them, they're her next true love.

I chuckled, "Of course they are. Cause I knew if I didn't pack them I would leave this boat in a body bag, or better yet deep down in the ocean!" She rolled her eyes giving off a slight laugh. "You know it's true."

"Whatever Steph, stop teasing," she smiled as she was about to smack my arm. I got a hold of her wrist before she could hit me and stared at her dead in the eyes.

I pulled her closer to me with my hand gripped around her wrist. "You really think you can be dressed like that without me doing anything about it?" I whispered as I bought my lips to her ear and started to nibble it.

He breaths started to shake at my touch and she struggled to find a response. I trailed kisses from her jawline down to her neck, sucking her bare skin with pleasure. "Stephen," she finally managed to whimper. A smirk formed on my lips.

"That's why I got a boat and bought you out here. So I could make you scream my name and nobody would here for miles," I whispered, smashing my lips against hers. She wrapped her hands around my neck and grinded her hips into mine causing a grunt to escape from my lips. "Then again it wouldn't matter if they heard you. They need to know who you belong to," I rasped.

And that 'potentially good morning' I supposedly ruined earlier, turned into a definite good night.
___________________
Thanks for reading!!
Vote if you liked & leave a comment!!
💥