Chapter 20

Ayeshas POV

"Chill out with the damn cereal. It ain't going anywhere B," I said in amusement watching Blaire eat spoonful after spoonful, bowl after bowl. She wiped away some of the milk that was dripping from her voice.

"Shut up," she said with a mouth full of food. "Blaire knows what she means," she said in a monotonous voice that made my chuckle. I held my hands up in surrender.

"Sheesh! I won't mess with you or your cereal," I said causing her to crack a smile. "Do you remember what time the guys said they would be back? They have been nonstop training and still got a whiles to go before the season starts up." I said looking up my phone hoping to see a text from him even though I knew he was busy.

"It should be soon. Maybe an hour or less. Hell they could be getting back at midnight knowing them and how much they live for it," she said putting a pillow on top of her stomach resting her hands against it.

Suddenly my mind sparked to earlier conversations Stephen and I have had about Klay and how he's hiding something. I knew for sure I could get it out of Blaire.

"So is there something you wanna tell me? I don't know, maybe something you've been hiding life from you best friend on the whole entire world?" I asked looking down twirling at my hair. I looked up when I didn't get an answer only to see her starting at me.

"Quit stalling! You know I hate it.. where are you trying to get here?" She asked raising her brows. This girl knows me better than I even know me.

"You're hiding something and I'm not the only one who see it. Stephen also notices it with Klay. Let's be real here B," I said. She looked at me and chuckled shaking her head.

"Finally! It took you long enough," she chuckled looking at me. "I'd thought you would have asked me a while ago but I guess not."

"So there is something! Well what is it? Your turn to stop stalling," I begged.

"I don't know you tell me," she smiled. "I mean you've noticed it, you just haven't fully acknowledged it."

"Well damn I don't know. I mean you've stopped drinking, your eating disgusting foods, lots of it too, your always making yourself comfortable and-," I stopped and widened my eyes, "and you're pregnant?!"

"About 2 in a half months I'm and you're just now realizing," she cheesed so hard making my heart happy.

I started dancing around the house cheering. I pulled her into a big hug. "I'm so happy for you Blaire! Eek!! 6ish months and beautiful baby will be born. I'm so darn excited!"

She laughed. "Okay, let me go now! It's getting hard to breath!" She said making us both chuckle.

"Wait why didn't you tell me when you found out!" I said slapping her on the arm.

"Ow! That actually hurt! And me and Klay just wanted to keep it a secret for as long as we could."

Then on queue both of our mans walked in. Klay finally told Steph the news and we had a mini celebration.
..................................

"Come on Ish! It will all be worth it! Going to sleep together, then waking up together. I mean it can't get better than that. There's also the fact-," Stephen started to say.

"Fine," I chuckled.

"Come on! Just give it a chance! Please Ish, there-," Stephen paused. "Wait what did you say?"

"Fine," I repeated. I could feel how big my smile was. "I'll move in with you."

He smiled and pulled me into a big hug. I couldn't help but chuckle when his goatee ran along my skin.

"This calls for Chick-fil-a," he said making me giggle as we started to order our postmates.

After a while our food finally got to the house and we waisted no time diving right in.

.......................

Stephen traced shapes on my back as we made small chat before going to sleep. The moon light shines bright in the room and the only sound we're the crickets chirping and occasional owl hoot.

"I'm so happy for Blaire and Klay. Blaire always said she never wanted to have kids, but I always knew that was lie," I whispered as I played with Steph's facial hair.

"Klays really excited I can tell. I mean I would be too getting a baby and all," Steph said suddenly causing me to raise my brows and become more interested in the conversation.

"So you want babies?" I said in a low voice anxiously awaiting his answer.

"Well of course. Lots and lots of them. But first I obviously gotta wife you up first," he said making me purse me lips and blush. "How do you feel about that?"

"That sounds perfect to me. Absolutely perfect," I murmured into his chest. Butterflies swarmed mine.

"Soon come babygirl, soon come," he said kissing my forehead. "Let's get some sleep though, can't be exhausted tomorrow."

"I love you Stephen. So, so much."

"I love you future wifey," he said making me smile. I bit my lip and let out a breath. My mind thinking all over about the future.
____________________
Thank you for reading!!
Leave a comment down below!!
Vote if you liked the chapter!
💥