Chapter 8

2 Weeks Later
Ayesha's POV-

"Oh my gosh Blaire, I cant believe you're getting married tomorrow," I squealed as I finished curling her hair as we were getting ready for the rehearsal dinner.

"I know right! My nerves are skyrocketing out of the roof right now," she explained. I then went to curling my hair.

"Relax, you'll be fine. Where did you say your honeymoon is at again?"

"The Barbados, I'm freaking excited," Blaire squealed making me smile.

"Gosh I'm gonna have no one to hang out with for a whole week! You're legit my only friend, sad right?" I chuckled even though it was true.

"Oh whatever, you'll be be fine. And plus you have your man Anthony. He's coming tonight right?"

"Yeah, I'm kind of nervous about it honestly. Us, you and Klay, Steph, Camila, and like a whole lotta more people. That's just doomed for bad luck."

"Oh and Sydel and Seth are coming too," Blaire added as I started my makeup.

"For real?! I haven't seen them in forever. I'm actually excited about that. I've missed Sydel, but I don't know how Seth is gonna react to my presence."

"Everything will be good, I promise. What time is it?" I looked at my phone and saw I had a text message after telling Blaire the time. It was from Anthony saying he was on his way. I smiled.

"Jeez Blaire, if you look this good now, you're gonna look absolutely flawless tomorrow," I said giving her a huge hug. "I wonder if I'll ever get married."

"Girl you shouldn't even be wondering that. It's definitely going to happen, no doubt!" Blaire said causing me to chuckle.

"We should probably head down. Your guests should start arriving," she nodded and got up and headed towards the door.

"You coming?" She asked once she noticed I was still sitting down.

"I'll be down there in a few, go without me," I said giving her a reassuring smile and she smiled back, then shut the door behind her as she walked out of the room.

I got caught up in my thoughts. I was thinking about my future, more so my future relationship wise. Will I ever actually get married? Yeah I really, really like Anthony, but it's hard for me to see a future with him. Let alone marrying him at that. And too think I though was going to marry Stephen. Sheesh how things change.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened it, smiling once I saw who it was. I greeted Anthony with a warm hug.

"Hey, beautiful. What are you doing up here all alone?" He asked me, rubbing my back.

"I was actually just coming down," I said holding his hand in mine, "ready?" I asked and he nodded his head yes. Walking down the stairs in the large building I already saw lots of guests. Familiar faces here and there. I took a deep breath.

"You okay there? You just held my hand a lot tighter and come a lot closer to me, not that it's a bad thing," Anthony said causing me to chuckle.