Chapter 26

(there's sorta like a part 2 to this, so that will probably be up tonight or soon)

Ayeshas POV

"Ugh, do we have to go? Can't we just stay here and cuddle all day?" I adjusted my head on my pillow and stared at Steph. We've been laying in bed all day watching movies. It was a much needed, relaxing day.

"We don't have to go, but we should go. But I guess if you really don't want to I can just go by myself." He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me. I sighed laying my head on his chest.

"No, it's okay. I'll go if you really want me too. It's just that Blaire won't be there and I won't really have anyone to hangout with. She's to busy getting preggo that she left me hanging."

"She's not busy getting preggo cause she already is," he chuckled. "And anyways, you'll have me so I don't know why you're thinking that."

"Yeah, I guess so," I sighed. "Plus I can't have you embarrassing yourself on the dance floor by yourself, so there's always that." He gasped, holding his heart, earning a laugh from me.

He pulled me closer to his face. "Last time I checked I have better moves than you," he whispered into my ear sending shivers throughout my body. He started to kiss down my neck making me let out a light moan.

"You wish." And with that he smashed his lips against mine with much force and passion. He took off my shirt kissing down my bare stomach, coming back up to my lips.

"You know, instead, we can be busy getting you preggo," he teased looking down at me. I slightly chuckled and looked down, pulling some loose hair behind my ear. I looked back up at him to see him with furrowed brows. "You good?"

I gave him a reassuring smile with a kiss on the lips. "Yeah, it's just we should probably be getting ready. We're already running behind, and you know me, it takes forever to get ready."

"Damn right." He laughed and moved his arms so I could get up. As I was walking away to go shower, I felt a slap on my ass making me flick my head back and glare at Steph who was wearing a smirk. "Sorry, I couldn't help myself," he replied with a wink.

I playfully rolled my eyes and made my way to the shower to get ready. After that I put on some makeup, a casual outfit that still had a party vibe to it, and met with Steph.

"Damn, my man looking fine!" I chuckled, walking over to him and giving him a quick hug.

"I can see your heart eyes from here." He teased earning a playful slap on the arm from me. "Nah, but look at you though! You don't even know what's coming when we get back..."

"Let's go Wardell," I smiled, taking his hand into mine. We had one of Steph's drivers take us so we wouldn't have to worry about it. The car ride was silent, yet comfortable. It gave me time to appreciate what I have and what I am blessed with.

"Shit, how many people does your friend know?" I asked once we drove up the street of the party. We went up the gated driveway and were immediately met with lots of people who were doing all kinds of stuff.

"A lot." Yeah, I can tell. I sighed getting out of the car. I could tell this was going to be a wild night. We first went inside the large mansion, which was only filled with even more people. I clutched onto Steph's arm as he navigated is through the house.