Chapter 25

Ayeshas POV-

"Blaire, I still cant believe how huge your belly is. It's crazy!" Ever since I've gotten to the Thompson household that's all I've been talking about, but Blaire doesn't seem to mind.

Blaire laughed and held her stomach. "I know right! It's was like, boom, there's a baby in there."

"I literally can't wait till your little baby is born so I can spoil it to death." I squealed just thinking about. I looked over at Blaire who had her eyebrows raised with a smile plastered on her face.

"Damn you seem more excited about this baby then I am and I'm the one carrying it!" We both laughed. "You know, if you're so excited about my baby, why don't you just have one of you're own?"

I laughed thinking she was kidding, but the look on her face told me otherwise. "I'm not even married Blaire. That's nonsense!"

"I'm just calling it as I see it. You and Steph would have the cutest little baby, besides my own of course. And, oh! Imagine this, our kids could be best friends growing up, come on Ish! Have a baby and we can be preggo best friends!"

"I still got a while before that scenario might actually become possible." I shrugged it off just as Klay and Steph walked in, food on hand. They had been cooking on the grill outside all day, and Blaire told me she would be surprised if the food actually turned out good. I had confidence in them, though.

Blaire and I followed them into the kitchen. The smell of the food made me want to eat everything that was laying on that counter. I went over to Steph and wrapped my arms around him. "I've barely seen you all day."

"What can I say? Chef Curry was to busy being salt bæ." He shrugged making me crack a smile.

"Well, Chef Curry needs to give me some attention." I pulled him closer to me and gently pressed my lips against his. Only for it to turned more passionate and forceful. Before things could go any further Steph pulled away.

"Someone's been especially needy lately. But hey, I'm not complaining." He smirked before brining our lips together.

"Did you guys just forget we were standing right next to you or what?" Blaire said breaking the silence. I quickly pulled away and looked down, most likely with a blush on my face. "Come on you two love birds, it's time to eat!"

We all made our plates and sat along the main table. I wasted no time digging right in. And for two guys who have barely cooked, they did alright. "Blaire, see. I told you it wouldn't be that bad."

"What do you mean? Chef Curry and Klay could never disappoint. Right, man?" Him and Klay dapped each other up. I rolled my eyes at the sight with a smile on my face. Steph was never gonna let Chef Curry go.

We continued to eat and when I looked up I saw Blaire looking at me with wide eyes. I laughed, "what?"

"You're shoving that food in your mouth like it's your last meal." She said making me flip her off. Leading to everyone laughing.

"Says you." Right when I said that she pointed down to her belly.

"I have an excuse," she patted on her stomach. "I'm feeding for two." I playfully rolled my eyes and pursed my lips.