(A/N) the people of the story

Hello everyone!. So here are the characters of the story and their info!.

Jade Elias
Age: 18
Height: 6'5
Personality: shy, innocent, respectful, calm most of the time.
Hair color: black
Eye color: yellow
Fav. music: rock, metal, rap, punk, calm (at times)
Fav. food: tacos
Hobby: construction (fixing all types of things)
Background: Jade lived a pretty normal life, he had his own house, his own car, he had a job, he had his friends and his best friend who is also his pet pit bull, her name was Abigail. But his normal life took a slight turn when he got a call from the state saying he had to move into a mansion full of people he didn't know he knew, he asked why and who the people were and was told that it was a project and the people were a surprise. He eventually agreed and packed his things to move.

Marianne RankAge: 20Height: 6'1Personality: flirty, perverted, obsessive, protective, kindHair color: brownEye color: hazel Fav

Marianne Rank
Age: 20
Height: 6'1
Personality: flirty, perverted, obsessive, protective, kind
Hair color: brown
Eye color: hazel
Fav. music: hip-hop, romantic
Fav. food: green apples
Hobby: gardening
Background: she was once Jade's math teacher and Jade was always her star student, he always came in happy and smiling, he paid attention and did all of his work no matter how difficult. She fell in love with him quickly. But she was fired after someone told the principle she was flirting with Jade, which she was doing. She left the school and she was then offered to stay at the mansion along with the other girls, she agreed only because she didn't have to pay for anything now since the state would be paying for everything and she wouldn't be in a small house anymore.

 She left the school and she was then offered to stay at the mansion along with the other girls, she agreed only because she didn't have to pay for anything now since the state would be paying for everything and she wouldn't be in a small house an...

Nancy Henze
Age: 22
Height: 5'10
Personality: insanely perverted, dirty minded, lustful, straight forward, clingy
Hair color: purple
Eye color: purple and red-ish mix
Fav. music: romantic, jazz
Fav. food: pie
Hobby: cooking
Background: she was Jade's health class teacher which meant she taught him and others about the human body and how people have intercourse. She always used the class time to flirt with Jade and a lot of the other guys got jealous so they lied on her saying she had sex with a minor which she didn't since she's still a virgin and she was fired. After she left the school she got a call from the state saying she could move into the mansion, she agreed.