He loved her

I'm terrible at writing and not good in grammar. Well... enjoy!
He couldn't understand it...What was wrong with him? All he wanted to do was to tell her, he loved her, but couldn't bear the thought of breaking a promise he had given to his best mate.

While in deep thoughts he saw her walk by, Ginny the most beautiful girl in the world. Harry wanted so badly to take her arm and ask her out, but how could he betray Ron? Instead he just awkwardly said "Good...morning..." Ginny turned around and looked
him in the eye, and said "mornin".
She sat down beside him at the dining table and placed her hand on his.
"What's wro-"

"Oi! Hands off!" He heard Ron say behind them, clearly not very happy about the first thing he saw when going to the dining table was his sister and best mate madly in...Ron still didn't seem to accept this even though the fact that Harry loved Ginny had been known for nearly two years.
"What?!" Ginny said suddenly very angry. "Can't I touch his bloody hand anymore or is that illegal?! "Ron suddenly looked very awkward, his facial expression seemed to be a mix of I kind of wanna blend in with the wall so I'm invisible and Oops shoulder really have said anything shouldn't I? "I don't want you guys together, he broke your heart, for Merlin's sake!"
Had he really hurt her so much by breaking up with her in his sixth year? It was for her own safety he reminded himself. Harry tried to imagine how it would have been if she were the one who broke up with him. He would have been devastated!

"Well, I don't care what you might think of this Ronald!" Ginny responded to Ron. "He did what he did because of my own safety! Not because he stopped loving me!"
Ginny ran outside with Ron running after her, yelling;
"WAIT!"

Harry himself went outside and sat down on a red rusty bench on the grass, observing Ron and Ginny arguing at the end of the Weasley garden. Ginny looked very upset with Ron, while Ron's face was the same colour as his fiery hair. In anger or embarrassment, Harry didn't know, but he liked to think it was a mixture of both.

After a while, Ron left Ginny alone, while Ginny leaned her back against a tree and slid down into a sitting position. When Ron angrily passed him muttering some insults under his breath, Harry ran off to Ginny. When he got closer to her, he saw a tear run down her cheek.

He sat down in front of her, looking at her for a moment, then wiped away her tear. She looked up at him. And without thinking or planning it he kissed her.

Sorry if my writing is cringy or whatever... English isn't my native writing thingy...But I prefer Harry Potter in English not Norwegian...Siriusly;
Snape: Slur
Hagrid: Gygrid
Dumbledore: Humlesnurr
And the worst!!!
Quidditch: Rumpeldunk
Stupefy: Lamstivosloevus

Plz, read further than this cringy chapter it gets loads better...