The woman claiming to be Nearly Headless Nick

Lily had now reached the entrance hall, some students were still out of bed, so she wasn't alone in the halls. Where could my son be? She thought to herself, not noticing the little Hufflepuff boy heading towards her.
'Excuse me, ma'am? Are you looking for someone?' said the Hufflepuff, clearly oblivious to the fact that he was talking to the newly resurrected Lily Potter.
'Yes ... could you tell me where I would find Harry Potter?'
'I think I saw him heading towards the Transfigurations classroom.'
'Thanks.' she said, but just when she proceeded to sprint to the Transfigurations classroom, the boy spoke once more.
'Not to be rude or anything, but who are you?'
'Nearly Headless Nick' she said.

She now saw a figure running towards her, James. Nuh-uh, there's no way he's gonna stop me, she thought and ran for it. To her pleasure, being dead for so long did not do well for James, but Lily had never felt better. And every time she ran up a stair it changed when James would come.

She was now standing outside the Transfigurations classroom, her husband at least fifteen minutes away. She leaned against the door, trying to find a source of a human.

'It is clear for me Minnie that your past has not necessarily been any easier than mine, but I can help — I can be your friend ... or whatever my dad was for you ...'
She had heard this voice before, so many times, when watching her only son from heaven.

She opened the door a bit, so she could have a peak. She saw her son hugging Professor McGonagall. They seemed to have had a very serious conversation and ended up as friends, Lily thought. But now, she no longer had any patience, and before she knew it the door burst open and she was standing there, walking slowly towards the two figures in front of her.

It was indeed Harry and McGonagall sitting there, now looking at the dark, black figure.
'Ginny, is that you?' said Harry, still trying to figure out who the mysterious figure was.
'No, of course not!' said Lily, now sensing this was a very stupid idea. Harry stood up, examining the figure from one end of the room to the other, he had seen her before, but could not remember where.
McGonagall seemed to have given up, as she had forgotten to put on her glasses again.

And then he was attacked by the wavy auburn hair of a woman, he only spotted one familiar thing, the eyes, his eyes. But this couldn't be true.
The woman would not let go of him, and he just stood there awkwardly, waiting for the hug to end. The woman pulled apart from the hug and walked a few steps backwards as she sensed his next actions, cause, unlike her son she wasn't so damn oblivious.

Lily watched as her son, grabbed his wand, as did she. 'Please put down the wand, Harry. I do not wish to hurt my only son ...'
'Your not my mother — you can't be — she's — she's gone — because of me!'
'No sweetheart, It's not your fault — any of this — your father and I — we sacrificed ourselves for you willingly — it's not your fault —'
'— Shut up — your not my mother — she's dead!'
'Harry, I'm here — I'm not dead — I am alive once more.'
'Is this some sick prank? Cause it's not fun!'
'No, Harry, please believe me ...'
'I can't — my mother's dead — gone, gone forever ...'
'Expecto Patronum!' said Lily, waving her wand. And out of the tip, rose a beautiful. bright, blue-ish doe.
However the doe did not live for long as she was attacked by a messy black haired boy, and she was now the one to be hugged.

'Lily! I told you not to go! This is so bloody stupid! Oh — hey Harry' said a panting James, who had finally arrived.
'Prove yourself!' said Harry, who had pulled out of the hug and was now pointing his wand at James. Or shall I say ... a stag.

Once again, James, not a stag was standing in front of them, clutching his heart and panting like crazy. 'Why — didn't — I — just — turn into — a — fucking — stag? Oh — this is so — embarrassing — my wife — is faster — than — me!'
'It's fine, James ... I've always been faster thank you.' said Lily smirking at James.
'Nuh-uh!'
'Yeah-uh'
'Nuh-uh!'
'Yeah-uh —'
'— I'm sorry to interrupt, Potter, but she has always been faster than you.' said McGonagall.
'Nuh-uh!'
'Just bloody accept it, dad!' said Harry looking at his parents, arguing about who was the fastest, obviously it was Lily, as she had arrived fifteen minutes before James, without even panting.

In the distance, Lily could hear, voices. 'I haven't seen him in a while, where do you reckon he is?' said a low voice.
'Geez, Ginny! Calm down we will find him—'
Three people appeared in front of the door, and the first woman, a fiery red-haired girl was running towards Harry. A bushy haired girl and a red-haired boy were just standing there in disbelief, scanning the scene.'
'I — I thought your parent were — you know —' said the girl who had ran towards Harry.
Lily could immediately recognize the girl as Ginny, the other two, standing at the end of the classroom was someone she recognized as Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger.
'—dead?' said Harry, finishing her sentence.
'Yeah' said Ginny. 'But how?'

Hi! Finally! I had writer's block for way too long, but I think it's gone now. I will try to update a couple of times tomorrow, I'm gonna sit on a train for four hours, so I have time to kill.
Btw! Thank you so so much for 711 reads I am SO happy! I could fly!!
Word count: 911
-Astra💛🖤