Fleur's tears are silver

Chapter 31
Fleur Weasley was sending off a powerful spell elegantly when she heard the sound of a person falling on the ground. Turning around, she saw her sister in-law laying on the grass peacefully accompanied by Harry who fell down to his knees staring at her in shock, crying.

Fleur shook her head despite the fact that she too wished to cry. She sent off another powerful spell and just when she was about to send off another spell, she saw it. A green light nearing Harry, the man who had saved her sister many years ago. Thinking faster than she probably had ever thought before, she ran towards the green spell and jumped sideways with a mirror she had kept in one of the pockets of her trousers.

The spell hit the mirror with such force that Fleur was thrown into the air, ending up ten metres away on the grass with a broken mirror.

With only a bleeding nose and an enormous headache, Fleur managed to sit up and then get back up on her feet. Struggling to walk a little and stumbling over air, she managed to walk over to the couple on the ground.

Fleur's gaze went from Ginny who seemed to be knocked out, to a crying Harry by her side looking as if his whole world had been ripped apart.

She ran over to him and sat down, her shaking hands went from her own lap to Ginny's wrist searching for a pulse.

"Is she dead?" Harry asked in a dull voice.

Fleur didn't answer, but continued to search for a pulse and then leaned her head over Ginny's chest to check if she was still breathing.

Fleur looked up at Harry with a sad expression, a silver tear rolling down her left cheek.

"Is she alive, Fleur?" Harry asked sobbing as he thought he already knew the answer.

"We need to go to ze hospital." Fleur mumbled grabbing his and Ginny's hand.

The next moment, the three of them found themselves at St. Mungos. The white walls and light blinded Fleur for a slight moment until her eyes adjusted to the brightness. She ran over to the receptionist and told her about the situation. The receptionist looked horrified, but called in the emergency team straight away.

Ginny was placed on a hospital bed and rolled away into the emergency room. Fleur and Harry followed them into the emergency room where they saw countless healers that pushed them out of the room in a hurry.

"We should just zit down, Arry." Fleur said softly, indicating to the plastic chairs in a nearby corner. The corner had five black plastic chairs and a tiny table with magazines, newspapers and a bowl of sweets. There was also a vending machine with several other sweets and drinks.

Harry only nodded and sat down on one of the plastic chairs in silence. Fleur searched the Daily Prophet for interesting topics for while. The Quidditch World Cup was over and Malawi had taken the golden trophy home, winning over Senegal.

After a couple of hours and many magazines, newspapers and sweets later, a healer came to Fleur and Harry with a smile on her face. "She just underwent a small surgery for her internal bleeding, but she's recovering well, I expect you will be able to bring her home in a day or two."

Harry got up from the plastic chair. "When can we see her?" Harry asked the healer.

"In an hour or so when she wakes up, I'll get you when she's woken up," said the healer, turning on her heel and walking back to the emergency room.

Harry sat back down again and buried his head in his hands. "It iz good newz, Arry. She iz doing well." Fleur said, stroking his back for a little while.

Harry broke down looked up at Fleur, "I almost lost her!" he sobbed, burying his face into his hands again.

Fleur stroke his back again and softly said, "You did not loze her and that'z what matters now."

--

As promised, the healer came back after a little over and hour and told them they could visit Ginny in room 38 on the ground floor.

Harry sped through the corridors with Fleur trailing behind him. When he reached the room, he stopped, rubbed the tiredness out of his eyes and pulled the door handle downwards opening the door.

The room, like the rest of the hospital was painted in a blinding white colour. The lights were sharp and too bright, but in the middle of the room, Harry spotted Ginny on a white hospital bed. Her eyes were open and besides the fact that she looked drugged, she seemed perfectly fine.

"Ginny!" Harry cried, smiling from ear to ear as he ran over to his fiancée. Ginny smiled in response and reached her arms towards Harry, giving him a hug when he arrived by her side.

"I thought I lost you!" Harry said, letting go of Ginny, looking into her brown eyes. "I love you so much, Ginny Weasley."

"I love you too, Harry Potter." Ginny replied, giving Harry a kiss on the lips.

Sorry for this bad chapter, but this story is soon facing an end and the next chapter I will publish is the epilogue! You guys are amazing and I love you so much!