He might strangle me

After several moments - or it might have been half an hour - or possibly several sunlit days - they broke apart.
Ginny looked at Harry and grinned happily while examining Harry's green eyes. "I guess this means we're back together, right?"
"I guess so...is it okay with you?" Harry asked her.
"Okay with me?! This is all I've ever wanted!" Ginny cheered. "But what do you think Ron will say about this?"
"I don't think he will say anything at all, but I do think I will have to run as fast as possible away from him...so he won't be able to strangle me..." he said. Both laughing about this but they both knew it wasn't very far from reality, it could actually happen...very easily.

Harry just wanted to run a thousand times around the burrow in joy and on the way scream out loud: " GINNY WEASLEY IS MY GIRLFRIEND, AND I LOVE HER!" But obviously, he couldn't do that! Mostly because Ron just got outside again, and he was afraid he might not run in joy but instead have to run away from a pissed off Ron...

——

A bushy haired girl came out of the burrow running to Harry with a smile on her face. When she reached them she gave them both a bone-crushing hug.
"So, are you back together?!" Hermione said far too enthusiastically, but lately, she had been far too enthusiastic about everything...Harry thought this probably was because loads of weight was lifted off her shoulders as Lord Voldemort was dead.
"Is it that obvious?" Ginny asked her.
"No, not really, I just assumed it because I saw you guys kissing, but don't worry Ron didn't see anything." She cast a look on Harry and Ginny and saw that they still looked a bit concerned. "Don't worry your secret is safe with me." She added probably thinking it would make them all, a bit relieved.
Ginny looked a bit relieved, but Harry didn't, he knew, that the truth would come out, and when it did he wasn't safe anywhere... At least he would have to take extra care of his neck and keep it away from a certain overprotective brother...who could strangle him or perhaps just slap him...you could never know with those overprotective brothers...

He saw that both Hermione and Ginny were heading back to the burrow so he followed them.

I am aware that I am horrible at writing...