The only Dumbledore

Aberforth was walking around in the Hogs Head trying to clean it, to make it more presentable. He had reached a picture of him, Albus, Ariana and his parents. They were all dead, dead as rocks. He was the only Dumbledore left, except for his goat, but he didn't really think of it as a Dumbledore more of his pet goat, the best friend in the world. He sighed and wiped off some dust from the picture, he missed them all, even Albus, although he still believed he was the one who killed Ariana. Albus had sacrificed a lot of things on the way to power, including Ariana. He almost didn't even blame Gellert Grindelwald for his sister's death, but deep down he knew it was Gellert's fault not all was Albus'. He too had played a part in the act but felt it was better to blame it all on his brother. He finished wiping off the picture and hung it straighter on the wall.

He walked over to the dirty windows, they weren't really see-through. After so many years of not bothering to wash them properly, they had been more and more like a part of the walls. He started washing one, through the window he could see that the weather was great, but there was still something gloomy about it. He continued washing it and could now see it clearly, a skull with a serpent swirling in and out of its mouth was hanging over The Three Broomsticks.
The dark mark, this meant another death eater attack. Damn it, it hasn't been a death eater attack in several months, and when they decide to attack they do it in Hogsmeade! Fortunately, no students are attacked, he thought. He threw away the cloth he was cleaning the windows with and ran out of the building, slamming the door shut way too hard on his way.

The short trip over to The Three Broomsticks took longer than he had expected. When he arrived he saw a crowd of people around something, he didn't know what but had the feeling he really didn't wanna know what they were crowding around. But his curiosity got to his head and decided to slither into the middle of the crowd. On the ground, he saw a brown-haired girl with beautiful brown eyes. But that didn't matter cause she was dead. Some people were crying on top of the girl. They refused to let go of the poor victim. Aberforth supposed the girls crying on top of the poor girl was her friends. People were trying to comfort the girls and try to make them let go of the girl lying on the ground, but they still refused and clung onto their friend.

The poor girl lying dead on the ground was a Ravenclaw girl, she looked no older than fifteen. Her face filled with horror, and her mouth open as though she just had screamed something out loud. The girls crying on top of her was a Hufflepuff girl with blonde hair and her eyes red and sore after all the crying, a Gryffindor girl with fiery red hair and eyes looking very alike her friend's, the last was a Ravenclaw with black bushy hair and her face was wet with tears and her eyes if possible even redder and sorer than her friends'.

All the girls looked like everything in their lives had just been stolen from them, they were clearly devastated. At the sight of this horrible sight, Aberforth felt a lump in his throat and his eyes starting to be a bit watery.

Out of the crowd, a black-haired boy with green eyes and glasses walked towards the girls. He looked at them for a while before he angrily ran away. Somewhere in the crowd, someone shouted his name, and after a while, the shouting faded away as the person who shouted clearly had followed the boy.

According to the people around Aberforth, the dead girl's name was Orla Quirke. Apparently, not many people knew her, but those who did had described her as a selfless, smart, weird in a good way and a very good friend. Even though not many people knew her, everyone seemed to have cried a bit or at least had a bit watery eyes.

Hagrid, the keeper of the keys emerged from the crowd looking horrified, but took the dead girl in his arms and walked towards the castle. The girl's friends ran after Hagrid not wanting to leave their friend.