Whole once more

The wind whipped at the ginger's freckled face like cold water, after all, it was only February. The boy headed to a place where you could extend ears and vomit on command, yes you guessed it, Weasley's Wizard Wheezes.

He would finally see his twin and be whole once more.
After an hour or so, he saw London, he saw a humongous clock and a gigantic wheel, containing people taking pictures, with black boxes. He flew towards the only landmark he knew of in London, the castle (as he didn't know where in London The Leaky Cauldron would be.)

He put on a Disillusionment Charm, so he didn't have to be shot by the queen's guards. Wouldn't want to end up as George!

Flying over the guards without their notice was easy enough, but to get in the door was another thing. As the guards would see if a gigantic door right in front of their noses opened, Fred Weasley decided to open a window and fly in throw it. He decided to take off the charm as surely no one would see him now, right?

At the end of a room he saw a fireplace, as he had brought some floo powder with him, he flew towards it, but then he saw a woman.
An elderly woman looking as though she perhaps was in her seventies, with greyish hair and glasses.

'Excuse me, young man, what are you doing in my home?' said the lady, looking at him suspiciously raising her eyebrow.
'Err .... you see .. um ... err.'
'I know of the wizard kind ... as a matter of fact, I am a witch my self, so please explain yourself.' said the lady, smiling slightly at him.
'You're ... you're a — a witch?' said Fred, as this was the only thing his mouth had allowed him to say, while he actually wanted to say something of an entirely another kind.
'Yes, my family has been for many decades. Ever since my great grandmother Victoria found out she was a muggle-born, our family have, however not attended Hogwarts, but tutored in secret. Now that I have given you an explanation, young man. Will you please explain what you are doing in my home.'
'Err — you see — I was planning to — go meet my brother — but I don't know — where the leaky cauldron is, so I thought I would floo from your ... fireplace.' said Fred, struggling to find words, as standing in front of the Queen of England was a bit scary.
'Well, you may as well use my fireplace Mr. —?'
'Weasley, your royal highness.' said Fred half-bowing in front of her.
'Well, you may use my fireplace Mr Weasley, But I do not wish to see you here again, at least without the castle's knowledge.' said the queen, pointing her two hands towards the great fireplace.
'Thank you, your royal highness.' said Fred.

He bowed one last time, clutched his broom tight in his hand, took some floo powder in his other, threw it into the fireplace and screamed, 'DIAGON ALLEY!'

And with that, the ginger boy was gone.

————————————————————————

George Weasley was at the same time as Fred was having a conversation with the queen, cleaning the joke shop. But had now stopped as he had found the old papers of joke products, you would probably think this is all weird, but George was looking at another man's handwriting, not his own, not his mother's, not his father's or Mundungus Fletcher's, it was Fred's. He felt a tear slowly run down his cheek while looking at Fred's notes.

He missed him so much, it had now been nearly a year since he had died, but it seemed to just get worse for poor George. As the time went by, he would remember what he had done with his twin at that precise moment, a couple of years ago.

He no longer wanted the even touch a broomstick, for it only brought back so many happy memories, that now had turned into bad ones, as he knew he no longer could make new ones without his now dead twin. He would never laugh the same way again, never prank people with the same enjoyment, or ever be whole again.

The bell rang, but George didn't bother to look up at the door to see who had just opened the door.

'Any new additions since May 2nd?' said the voice.
'Of — of course —' said George, finally turning around to see his costumer. He wiped away some wet and half-dried tears from his cheeks and tried to focus his gaze on the man in front of him, this turned out to be rather difficult as his vision was very blurry after he had silently cried over his brother, Fred.

But as his vision sharpened, he saw it clear. The man standing in front of him was ... Fred.

He studied his twin's face for a split second and noticed tears forming in his eyes, nevertheless, he was smiling, he was smiling his mischievous smile, but it was also a sad smile. And before he knew it they ran towards each other, he flung his arms around his brother. He could feel they're heartbeats at the same time, as though they were trying to mimic each other and could hear Fred cry as well as himself.
He was whole once more.

Please do not take any of the Queen of England shit too seriously, I only thought it would be fun, to add ...

What did you think of the chapter?
And what's your Hogwarts and Ilvermorny House?

And thank you so much for 806 reads!!!
-Astra💛🖤