Ron's opinion

"Harry! Get over here!" Ron screamed with a bit of anger in his voice. Harry did as he said and followed him to his room.
Harry walked into Ron's room, who was still covered in Chudley canons posters all over the walls.

"You're not dating my sister are you?" Ron said calmly, to Harry's surprise. "Would it be bad if I did?" Harry asked, trying to say it just out of curiosity and not in a guilty kind of way.
"Well, after that little fight with my dear sister I realized that it's her life, not mine...but I'm still not very happy about her dating...now answer my question, are you dating my sister?" He said calmly but in a bit tense way.
"I'm sorry mate, I am dating her..." Harry said while looking down at his knees.

This is it... he thought, his friendship with Ron was officially over...feeling a lump in his throat while thinking this and kicking the floor softly while looking down.

"Something wrong mate?" Ron asked him
"This is the end of our friendship isn't it..?" Harry said in a rather sad way.
"What the bloody hell are you talking about Harry?!" Ron asked
"I suppose you'll never forgive me for dating your sister..." Harry said still looking down at his knees.
"Course I will mate! Anyway, I kinda owe you one, after I kinda left you and Hermione while we were hunting Horcruxes, I was some kind of a git back then...All good then?" Ron said
" All good!" Harry said, now looking Ron in the eyes.