Chapter 05

Early in the morning I hear a jet landing. I get out of my bed and look outside. I see Erik greeting outsiders. I quickly perform my morning routine and put my black armor on. I leave my wild hair as it is.

When I arrive outside I see about 10 men and women behind him. 'Erik who are these people?' He turns around. 'These are the people I served alongside in the JSOC. (Joint Special Operations Command).' 'Uh, okay so what are they doing here in Wakanda?'

'You are going to train them sweet cheeks.' He grins. I look at him suspiciously. 'First of all don't call me sweet cheeks, second of all you're telling me that I have to train these.. Americans?' He nods. 'Why you talking about us like we can't beat yo ass?' I look at the girl who said that and look back to Erik. 'What does "yo" mean?' I ask him confused. He laughs and waves his hand. 'Don't mind their way of speaking just train them.'

I sigh and look at the amateurs before me. This is going to take a LOT of work.

After a whole afternoon of training I enter my room and jump in bed. 'I see that you have worked hard.' I hear in the corner of my room. I jump up ready to fight and see Erik grinning.

'Ugh what do you want?' 'You know what I want N'Yarai.' 'No I don't Erik, you are very annoying.'
He walks closer. 'That is because you have caught my attention miss Nakato.' When I hear my "fake" surname I immediately get angry. 'You don't know me! Get out!'

'Did I hit a soft spot?' He chuckles. 'It. Isn't. Funny.'
'Well I find it very amusing actually.' He is standing so close right now that the only thing keeping us apart is the thin line of air between us. 'You are very beautiful you know that right?' 'You are a player Erik.' 'Am I?' He asks while stepping closer. If I move a millimeter right now our lips will touch.

'I want you Yara.' He whispers in my ear. I shiver by his deep, husky voice. 'Then you have to earn me.' I say as I plan to walk away. When I take a few steps he pulls me back and pushes me gently against the wall. Next thing I know, he crashes his lips on mine.

I don't know what overcame me but I put my arms around his neck. He grabs me by my waist. I feel his member starting to grow. There goes our "romantic" moment. I take my lips off his and step aside. 'I don't want this if you are only doing this for lust.'

He opens his mouth to say something but closes it and leaves my room. Tears begin to prickle in my eyes. Why can't a guy just love me? Why is it always lust?

I go to my mom's room. 'Sweetie what is wrong?' 'I just want to be hold mama.' I nestle myself in her arms and close my eyes.

If I could just disappear

Disappear for a while

Will people miss me?

Or does my love then, want to kiss me?

A kiss, full of love

Full of passion

Not full of lust

Lust is not a must

I used to write this kind of poetry in my journal. But I always got bullied for it so I burned the whole book one day. I thought, maybe then I can finally make friends. But with no end.. the bullying continued. So my mom signed me out of public school and she started home schooling me. She did a great job. These kind of memories make me want to forgive my mother.

Still, I am mad of course. But staying mad won't solve anything.

1 week later
I have trained Erik his group everyday for 3 hours straight ever since they came here. I am finally done with my training. 'Wakanda is not so bad you know.' Lance says. '"Not so bad?" You don't even have the technology that we have here in America how do you live?' Over the time I have had the chance to know them all better. I can talk good with everyone except for Leena. She clearly hates me and has a thing for Erik.

As I am talking to Lance Erik comes in. 'Are you all done?' He asks. 'Yes baby. I can kick some butt now.' Leena says while she rubs up on Erik. He grins at her and kisses her. Without me knowing it I break a dagger made out of steel with my hand. 'What!? Nah this Wakanda chick just broke a dagger with her hand. You got to teach me that!' Carlos jokes.

I really want to grab that dagger and stick it up his hole! I feel something wet slipping through my hands. I look down and see that I'm bleeding. Leena notices and she runs my way. 'Oh no! Here let me help you.'

She takes a lone tissue from her back pocket and cleans my hand. I don't know why she is helping me all of the sudden but hey, I don't mind it.

'Thank-' Before I can finish my sentence I begin to feel dizzy. 'What.. is.. happ-' After those few words I fall down. Everything is blurry. I see a tall figure running towards me and picking me up. 'It is going to be okay.' I hear in slow motion. I remember that voice. 'Erik..' I faintly whisper.
_______________________________________________
Thanks for reading💙

Love E.🖤

Behind the mask - Erik Killmongerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें