Chapter 32

I slowly open my eyes. I look around to remember where I am. Right, Palawan. A smile appears on my face. I stretch out and see Erik staring at me while sitting in the couch on the opposite of the bed. 'Goodmorning. Did you sleep well?' 'I slept like shi-' He quickly catches himself. 'I mean, I didn't sleep good at all.' I pout sarcastically. 'That's too bad.' I yawn as I walk to the bathroom. 'Hey Yara?' 'Yea?' He is silent for a moment before speaking. 'I forgot to do this back in Wakanda because of everything but.. can you please take this pregnancy test for me?' I frown. 'I'm not pregnant.'

He raises his eyebrows. 'You a doctor now?' I roll my eyes. 'No, but if I was pregnant, it wouldn't make any sense.' 'Why not?' 'Because it just doesn't Erik!' He stands behind me and rubs my arms. 'Don't you want to take it because you don't wanna do this alone? I'll take one with you if you want.' I roll my eyes so deep that I was afraid they were stuck for a second. 'Yea take one and if you are pregnant let's have our baby shower together!' I reply in a sarcastic tone.

'It's about the moral support baby. You got to trust the process.' 'Erik I think you sleeping on the couch is making you trip heavily because you're saying things that don't make sense.' He chuckles, showing his pearly white teeth and his two gold. 'Please just take it. I'll be waiting on my king size couch. I love you.' I try to suppress my smile. 'I love you too.'

I place the test with shaky hands on the counter. 'How long do we got to wait?' I ask him. He shrugs. 'I don't know nothing about this sh- I mean thing.' I bite my nail and repeatedly tap my foot on the floor.

'I'm really not ready for a kid right now. I'm only 23! I'm a kid myself.' 'Do you think I don't age!? I'm 29! I'm almost in my thirties, that is old as sh*t!' 'Erik language!' 'Sorry sweet cheeks but you gotta understand the importance of my situation.' I roll my eyes. He is such a drama queen sometimes.

I shrug. 'You're the phedofile. Not me.' He wraps an arm around my neck and playfully throws me on the ground. 'You got jokes today huh?' He sofly punches me on the arm. I kick him in his side earning a slap on my arm from him. 'Ouch that hurts!' I say while pushing him. 'I'm sorry baby.' 'No shut up.' He smirks and walks towards me while licking his lips.

I stand up and look down at the counter. Two stripes show up on the display. I grab the instructions and look up what it means. 'Pregnant.. I'm pregnant Erik...' I say in shock. A big smile appears on his face. 'That's what I'm talking about! Ya boy scored in the goal!' I sit on the edge of the bathtub. 'I don't know if I'm fit to be a mom.' He kneels before me. 'Listen up baby, we got this. We are gonna be the coolest parents ever. I got you. You'll be a great mother to our child.' I smile. 'Thank you Erik.' He presses a gentle and long kiss on my forehead.

'Papa! I have to tell you something.' He continues dancing. 'Can this wait? This is my jam!' I roll my eyes and walk back over to the beach. 'You told him?' Erik asks while digging his feet further in the sand. 'No. He is too busy living his life.' I sigh.

He stares at me and starts smiling. 'What?' 'I can't believe that you're carrying my child. And that you look beautiful and gracious while doing it.' I laugh out loud. 'Erik.. I really think that I should let you sleep in the bed again. You're going crazy.' He chuckles. 'Nah. I'm just digging you big time sweet cheeks.' I smile and turn my head away from him to hide my blushed cheeks.

'N'Yarai?' I immediately look back at him. 'You're about to say something serious huh? Because you never call me by my full name.' He sighs and slides a hair strand pf mine behind my ear. 'There is something happening. Something very bad.' I frown. 'What is going to happen?'

'Thanos and Hydra. They are planning to invade Wakanda and steal all the vibranium. They want to have all the power. And I won't allow that.' He says while tensing up. 'Why didn't you tell me earlier? When are they coming? Who told you?'

He shakes his head and stands up. 'Don't worry about it.' 'I am going to worry about it Erik. I am now the Queen of Wakanda so you can't just shut me out!' 'And? Do you want a sticker now?' He looks away. I gently grab his chin and make him look at me.

'I want to be a part of this.' He places his hands on my cheek and looks deeply into my eyes. 'You're pregnant Yara. I don't know when they are coming or how they'll invade.. I just want you and our baby safe. I can't let nothing happen to you or else I'll never forgive myself.

Promise me Yara. Promise me that when they come, that you will hide somewhere safe.' I sigh. He sternly glares at me. 'But what if I use my suit? You know the suit Shuri made for me.' 'No Yara! Listen to me please.. I've already lost my father and mother. I can't lose you. I can't.' A lone tear falls down his cheek.

I wipe the tear away and place my hands on both sides of his face. 'It's okay. I'm sorry, I'm going to stay put okay?' He slowly nods. He bites his lip. 'I'm gonna sleep. ON THE BED. I deserve that after you made me cry.' I laugh and kiss him passionately.

___
I apologize for not writing, I wasn't really feeling this book anymore and I still ain't. I'm gonna see if I'll continue this book or not, but for now.. Thank you for reading ❤️