Chapter 26

-For the people that are reading this book since it first started; I decided to give N'Yarai (Yara) a character 👇🏿

London Zhiloh as N'Yarai Jabari

———————————————————————–

N'Yarai Jabari POV
We lay in our bed with his arms wrapped around me. 'I can't wait for our wedding night so you could show me why I actually call you sweet cheeks.' I smack his arm playfully. 'Stop.' I'm not gonna lie, I'm actually really nervous for tonight. I mean.. he has had sex with a lot of girls right? What if I don't meet up to his expectations? My Kimoyo bead bracelet beeps. A notification pops up.

"YOUR WEDDING STARTS IN TWO HOURS. WHY ARE YOU NOT HERE YET?!"

— Shuri

I jump up and put my comfy sandals on. 'I have to go and get ready. Why aren't you getting ready?' 'Cause you girls always need three plus hours to get ready while I already look good.' I shake my head. 'So conceited.' He laughs and looks at me from top to bottom. 'I got a quick question for you sweet cheeks.' 'Mhm?' 'What are those???!!!' He shouts while pointing his hand in the direction of my shoes.

I twist my face up and roll my eyes. 'I'm gonna get ready for our wedding while you sit here, acting like a little child.' I give Erik a quick kiss when I turn around to leave, he grabs my hand. 'Come and give me a real kiss.' I smile and turn around. He wraps his muscled arms around my waist. He places his lips on mine. He bites my lip, asking for permission to slip his tongue in my mouth, which I give him.

His hand slips from my waist to my butt. I do the same to him and he immediately pulls back. 'Whoa whoa there sweet cheeks. You can't touch up on a man like that.' I laugh, rolling my eyes. 'So why can you touch up on a woman like that then?' 'Because a woman is a woman.' I shake my head, ignoring his dumb comment and go to the well known lab of Shuri.

'Hey!' I greet while walking in. I look at the pissed off faces of Nakia & Shuri. 'What?' 'We only have 1 hour and 45 minutes to get you ready!' 'Chill Nakia, we got this.' She drags me by my hand to a chair. I take a seat. I look at all the make-up on the table. 'I hope that all is not going onto my face.'

'Of course it is. It's your wedding day, you need to look beautiful.' 'Erik told me I already look beautiful without make-up.' 'ErIk ToLd Me I aLrEaDy LoOk BeAuTiFuL wItHoUt MaKe-Up.' Nakia mimics me.

I roll my eyes. 'Fine. Just get it over with and don't!- Put too much. Keep it natural.' 'KeEp It NaTuRaL.' Shuri mimics me this time. I watch her as she grabs a scissor and walk my way. 'Shuri! What are you gonna do with that scissor?' 'I'm gonna cut you some bangs. Duh.' 'I think not. I don't want bangs.' Shuri looks at me and then to Nakia. She nods and Nakia abruptly holds me back. Shuri comes closer with the scissors. 'No! Stop! Shuri and Nakia, when I'm Queen I'll behead you for this!'