Chapter 07

Erik Stevens "Killmonger" POV
I sit right beside her. Like I've been sitting for the past 4 hours. I regret not saying to her how I feel. I regret not kissing her more. I regr-... regret. That is another emotion this girl makes me feel. She makes me feel so much emotions in one time. She is too good for me.

Her eyes flutter faintly. I stare at her for a few seconds and realize that I must've seen it wrong. 'Why won't you wake up? Wake up for me babygirl..' My voice cracks while I whisper.

Her eyes slowly open and she begins coughing. I run to Shuri's desk and take the weird glowy purple liquid in the tube. I place my hand on her lower back and help her to drink it. 'Are you okay? How do you feel?!'

N'Yarai Jabari POV
I open my eyes and I realize that I have finally awoken from the nightmares. I start coughing and see Erik coming up to me with Vibranium Vernosa. A healing drink.

He puts his hand on my back. Butterflies explode in my stomach. 'Are you okay? How do you feel?!' He looks at me with concern in his eyes. Actual concern. No cold eyes or rage. Just pure concern.

I let my heart take over my body. I hold his face and look deeply in his eyes. This is it. The first step of breaking my mask. 'I want you too..' He looks surprised. I crash my lips on his. This kiss is not of lust. It is full of passion and love. He plants one hand on my burning cheek. His other hand travels from my thigh up to my waist.

'Mhm.' Shuri interrupts our kiss. We break free from the kiss and look at each other awkwardly. Correction. I look at him awkwardly while he is biting his lip as he looks at me. 'So I see that you are up and standing again. Don't ever scare me like that.' She says while she walks over to hug me.

'Im okay. I will start training later on today.' 'No, you will not. You have to rest.' Erik says in a stern manner. 'For once, I agree with crazy Killmonger.'

'Don't forget that I'm your king.' 'You can be my king but I can still beat your ass with my tech.' Shuri challenges. He rolls his eyes at Shuri. I laugh at them and once in my life.. I feel stressfree. I feel happy.

'I have to go.' Erik informs. 'Where are you going?' I ask. 'I have matters to attend.' He says without looking at me. When he leaves the room I sigh. What is happening to me? Feelings are so.. exhausting.

'Are you oka-' Shuri is interrupted by a Dora Milaje warrior who comes running in the lab. 'We have a problem.' Shuri whispers something and looks at me. 'Stay here.'

She leaves the room with the warrior. I grab a gadget from her tech table. 'My name ain't N'Yarai for nothing.' I say before I run after them trying to make no noise. 'What happend?' Shuri asks. 'A few warriors of the River tribe say the saw T'Challa. I went to go look and I saw T'Challa and N'Jadaka arguing.'

Erik. I run past Shuri and the warrior. When I enter the battlefield, I see the warriors of the water tribe fighting against Dora Milaje.

Up the hill I see Erik grinning at seeing this all.

A loud sound erupts

A loud sound erupts.

'T'Challa

'T'Challa..' He looks up at me. While I am running towards him I am pushed away by a powerful force. I look up and see Erik transforming in his Golden Jaguar.

Not again

Not again. I have to stop this. When Erik is preparing to strike I run and shield T'Challa from his attack. 'What are you doing Nyarai!? Move out the way!' He shouts.

'Look what you are doing Erik! This isn't how a king leads his kingdom.' He growls. After staring me down he throws his weapons on the ground.

'Good now yo-' Before I can finish my sentence a loud pop fills my ears. An explosion like I've never seen before happens before my eyes. 'Outsiders are dropping explosives! Run!' Shuri shouts. I look up the sky and see another bomb dropping. I have no time to run. The bomb enters the dome. (Wakanda is hidden under a dome)

'YARA!' I hear Erik's voice. I freeze and don't know what to do. Erik runs and tackles me. He shields us. I feel the ground shake after what feels like 2 milliseconds.

I look up and see everyone shielding themselves

I look up and see everyone shielding themselves. 'Don't you ever scare me like that sweet cheeks.' I turn around and look in his eyes. 'I'm.. sorry.' I caught him looking at my lips. 'This is not the time Erik.'

'I know. But you look sexy when you're scared.' He smirks revealing his dimples. I smack him on the arm and laugh. 'We have to go.' And when I stand up and look around.. I wish I never did. Our beautiful Wakanda. Destroyed.

'Erik.. what are we going to do now?' I sigh upset. 'I have an idea.' 'What idea?'

He puffs angry. 'We are gonna have to go to the Jabari tribe.'
______________________________________________

Thank you for 225 Reads!!! That is crazzyyy!❤️❤️❤️
What do you think is gonna happen when they arrive in the Jabari Tribe?

Love E.🖤