Homecoming

Evanna

"Paige, if you don't come downstairs within two minutes, I'm telling you, you're taking the bus." I shouted from downstairs. Paige Collins is my best friend since the eight grade. We are partners in crime. Right now I'm standing in the living room of her house.

I saw Paige running down the stairs, her eyes glued to her wrist on which she was fastening her wrist watch. "What's the hurry Ev?"

"It's senior year stupid and I don't want to waste a single second of it. We're gonna rule this year." I wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

She smirked. "You surely have some mean tricks in your mind don't you?"

"Maybe.." I said and we both laughed.

"I'm going to drive today." Paige said and stood in between me and the driver's seat, blocking the way. I pushed her aside, a bit roughly.

"Not a chance."

She rubbed her shoulder which I grabbed while pushing her aside. "You are one hell of a best friend." She said angrily.

"And you love me for that. Now don't fuss, it was literally nothing."

Paige rolled her eyes. "K, I'm forgiving you this this, cause forgiveness is a nice thing to do." We both had a good laugh on her statement. Forgiveness? Not my thing really. Revenge? Definitely my thing, that's why no one in school dares to get on my bad side.

We both jumped in the car and drove off to school. I'm so damn excited. "Why are you not wearing heels? No offence Ev but you literally need them."

Ouch, that did hurt, but I covered it up. "I don't need them. I maybe short heighted but that will never be an issue for me thanks to my reputation."

She sighed. "That crop top looks really cool by the way. And....wait a minute, you got a tattoo!?" She leaned towards me and pulled the strap of my top down to take a look at the tattoo. It was of a raven bird, fearless. "That's soooo cool Ev, did it hurt?"

"It's only semi permanent, so no it didn't." I explained, my eyes glued to the road. "Now put that strap back."

"You look much hot like this." She said with a smug expression.

"You know I hate looking like a slut. Just do as I say damn it!" I slammed my fist on the steering. Short tempered, beware.

"Woah cool down. Your mood swings really scares me off sometimes." She put the strap back in it's place.

I took deep breaths. "Just try not to piss me off." What did you expect I'd say sorry? Never in my wildest dreams.

"K."

I parked the car in the parking lot and we both hopped out of the car. As soon as we stepped inside the doors of the corridor everyone fell silent and stared in my direction. I scanned the corridor and found that none of them was gossiping about me or giving me dirty looks. Good cause they know very well that it's not clever to do that in front of me.

Everyone turned their heads away from me but no one spoke anything. I bet half of them are shouting at god cause he didn't hear their prayers and I didn't get expelled. "Hey everyone great to see you all again. I hope this year would be just as lovely as every other year." I shouted loud enough for the whole corridor to hear.

"Ya it maybe for you and it would be for us only if you didn't make it a hellhole." I heard a guy from my chemistry class whispering, loud enough for me to hear. Everyone gasped, even Paige. Before he knew it I lunged towards him and kneed him in the stomach. I wanted to punch him but since he's 6'3 it wouldn't have been hard enough. He groaned.