She is not bad

At school

I was standing opposite to Chris's locker, with some mean tricks in my mind. I saw Chris walking towards his locker. He spotted me and knowing that I caught his eye, I waved at him. He started jogging towards me. It's perfect, everything will happen as I planned. I winked at Paige who was standing just beside me. She nodded, smirking.

When Chris was just some steps away from me, Paige stuck her leg out, just as planned. I know Chris won't notice it. He didn't and fell headfirst on the floor when he stumbled because of Paige's leg. Everyone in the corridor stopped and laughed at Chris. I don't know why but I was feeling really bad for him. One hell of a girl I am. It's always been fun for me but today it hurts me to do all this to him. What's next is even more horrible and shivers run down my spine when I think of what I am about to do.

What's happening to me? I was never like this. No Evanna Winters, no. Don't get soft. You know being good hasn't helped anyone. You know this better than anyone Evanna. If only I wasn't soft at that time Livy would still be he.... Stop it Evanna! Just stop.

Chris got up himself after realising that I wasn't going to help him. I plastered a smirk on my face when he looks at me. "Are you sure you're not losing your eyesight Black?" I saw him turn red with anger. That's a good sign, maybe I won't have to do all that I planned.

"I know what you're doing Evanna. It's about what I said yesterday isn't it? I knew something like this would happen." He said through gritted teeth.

"I'm sorry I don't remember useless things that scumbags say." I said, showing him the bitch I am.

He immediately cooled down and returned to normal and picked up his bag from the floor. "I know what you're trying to do Evanna but it won't work." He said and then something that I totally didn't expect. He kissed my forehead. Everyone gasped and gawked and I stood there, rooted to my spot. He smiled at me and walked away.

"Woah that didn't went as you expected it to." Paige said, bringing me back to Earth.

"He'll pay." I saw everyone staring at me. "DON'T YOU HAVE STUFF TO DO ASSHOLES!! DON'T PISS ME MORE THAN I ALREADY AM." I shouted on top of my lungs. Everyone looked down and walked away. I guess I have to do the other stuff I planned.

In the chemistry class

I came in the class before Chris today. That's great. I sat behind Chris's bench, carrying a water-bottle with me. Chris entered the class and I motioned Hailey to busy him in talking. Hailey is a girl who is my use and throw friend and I do not even feel bad saying that cause that's the place she deserves. Today, again, I'm using her and won't even talk to her for the next few week. It won't be wrong to say that she's my slave.

Hailey did as I said and in the meantime, I poured water on his seat. I saw Hailey effectively busying Chris in her talk. I winked at her telling her that her work is over. She nodded and waved Chris a goodbye. Chris started walking towards his bench. He smiled when he saw me sitting behind me. He kept his bag aside, ready to sit. "So you decided to stop...." He sat and immediately knew what was wrong. He jumped from his seat.

I let out a humorless chuckle. "Sooo afraid of me Black." Chris glared at me while everyone else laughed. Humiliated, he ran out of the class.

The teacher still wasn't in the class. Good. After exactly ten minutes I too jogged out of the class, towards the washroom. I saw Chris coming back to the class. He has already changed into spare pants. I looked for the closest janitor's closet. Luckily there was one not far away from me, in the middle of me and Chris.

Chris saw me approaching him and stopped walking. How will I get him near the closet! Think Evanna, think. Chris started walking again and to bring us close to the closet, I too started walking towards him. We both came face to face in the middle, the closet just a few feet ahead of me, to the left. I started my act. "So changed your mind about me being nice?" I asked and moved a few steps ahead. Chris started walking back.