The fight

Evanna

I entered the chemistry class and saw the seat next to Chris empty. Good. I wanted to sit next to him cause I know he'll be having a heck lot of questions. Chris smirked at me when I sat next to him.

"Can we study at your house today?" Chris asked when I was about to start.

"Sure." I replied and Chris nodded. He started looking up at the ceiling. I wanted to figure out what he is feeling right now but couldn't cause as I said, his eyes give away nothing. It seemed like he was figuring out something. It can be a maths equation or a real life situations, God he is so frustrating.

"So I know that you know that I'm having a lot of questions for you." He said after finishing whatever he was figuring out. I nodded and motioned him to start. "First of all, if they are your friends, where were they for this whole month?"

"They were on a vacation. Gabriel's cousin lives in Seattle and she invited us over."

"What about school?"

"We don't care about school. Our fathers sponsor many of the school activities so we have perks." I said coolly as if it was no big deal.

"So why didn't you and Paige go?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I was grounded and Paige thought it would be unfair to leave me all alone."

Chris laughed. "Grounded? Seriously? And your rebel nature didn't protest?"

"I always try not to disappoint my dad. My dad is my everything and when he said I won't go, I didn't." I said, all serious.

Chris sobered up. "Ok sorry. Tell me something about them. I guess they will be at the party too?"

"You'll get to know them with time. They all are really tough from outside but childish from inside. Austin Greene as I said is my cousin and you can say bodyguard since he never lets a boy hit on me, although I'm capable of handling my situation perfectly well. It's a thing that brothers do he says.
Rachel Watson is my friend since third grade. She is the girlfriend of my other friend Jason. She is really straight forward which can be harsh at times and flirts a lot even though she really loves Jason. She is the one who taught me sarcasm and flirting skills and is really nice of heart." I saw Chris smirking when I was explaining all this to him. I don't have any idea what's going on in his wicked brain. He is a good listener though and does not interrupt.

"Jason Adams is the eye candy of our group. So far he was the most gorgeous guy of the school but I never felt that way towards him and he is with Rachel anyways. He is also the peace maker since I, Austin and Rach are a bit short tempered.
Last and the most special is Gabriel Bennett. He is the tension buster of the squad. He can joke in any, mark my words any situation. He and I were together in every class since third standard and share a lot of classes now too. He is my best friend after Paige, not that I'm ranking my friends, they all are my life support system and know everything about me."

"You said Jason was the most gorgeous guy. Why was?" Was the first thing Chris asked after my long speech.

I started checking him out. He averted his eyes. "I think someone replaced him this year." I said and smirked. He blushed. "Are you really blushing?" I teased.

"It's not everyday that a girl as gorgeous as you complements me." Arrogance? Really Chris?

"How come you adapt perfectly to every situation? That's not humanly possible. And please try not to bring your arrogance up, doesn't suit you at all."

"K. Hey can I bring Matt with me?"

"Matt Willis?" I asked.

"Yep, that's the one."