We are back

Evanna

"Chris!" I shouted from the lobby. I found the main door open and stepped in without knocking. I'm way too mad for formalities. I just want to know what he is up to.

"In my room." He shouted back.

I mumbled some cusses under my breath and went up to his room. The door was half open. I slammed the door open and went in. Oh My God! I did not expect this. Chris was standing near his desk, topless. Topless! I gulped my saliva down my throat. His back was facing me. He has a god damn perfect body, I can't help but gawk at it's every detail. How can a geek like him have a body this well sculptured?

He turned around and my eyes fell on his chest. He has really nice abs. God I can't take my eyes off him. Chris smirked. He smirked! Am I going crazy?

"You can give a compliment if you like what you are seeing." He said with a hint of arrogance in his voice.

"What have you done to Chris?" I asked once I adjusted to the situation.

He laughed. "I thought you didn't like the old Chris. So here I am, new and reformed." He said and took a step forward with every word. He was now just a feet away from me. "What do you think?" He asked and took one more step forward. Consequently I stepped back. He took some more steps forward and I stepped backwards till my back hit his closet.

"I.. I.. think.." I stuttered. His placed his hands on the closet, either side of me, just like I used to do.

He leaned closer to me and whispered, "Aren't you a bit too inexperienced for your reputation? You are supposed to be a playgirl, aren't you?"

"It's... it's.. not like.." He placed a finger on my lips and stepped closer, if that was even possible. I closed my eyes. Chris laughed and stepped back. I opened my eyes and saw him grabbing a t-shirt and pulling it over his head. I just stood where I was, too shocked to do anything.

"That was fun wasn't it?" He asked, sitting on the bed. That's when all the emotions came flooded inside me.

"Why did you do that!?" I shouted on the top of my lungs. I walked towards him, grabbed the collar of his t-shirt and pulled him up.

"What's the big deal? You did the same to me a few days ago, didn't you?" He said coolly. He is right. I did the same thing and said that it was just for fun. I ran my hands through my hairs. Frustrated.

Chris cupped my face and made me look at him. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that. I just wanted you to realise that the things you consider fun aren't funny for others."

I stepped away from him. "Stop! Just stop giving me these goodness lectures. I'm bad. I'm bad and no one can change that. I'm bad cause Livy..." I babbled, but stopped at Livy's name when I realised that I was talking to a stranger.

He eyed me. "Who is Livy, Evanna?" He asked.

"None of your concern." I replied coldly. He was about to say something but he stopped, cause he know he can't take anything out of me. "Don't do that ever again. I was confused today but I could've done serious harm to you." I said in a serious tone.

"But you didn't."

"But I could have."

"But you didn't."

"Stop it Chris."

"Ok." He said and I don't know why but we both started laughing.

"I want to promise me that you won't act like that ever again, your geekness makes you special." I told him.

"I'm not a geek!" He pouted. I pinched his cheek. "Friends?" Chris asked, extending a hand.

"What are we, seven year olds? Come here." I opened my arms and we hugged. Why does it feel so different?
"Hey will you come to a party with me day after tomorrow?" I asked Chris once we pulled away.