First Meeting

"You look.... different today." Was the first thing Paige said to me as she got into the car. What's so different? I raised an eyebrow questioningly. "I mean your tattoo is visible and you're wearing smoky eyes. It's cool by the way. No one will be able to take there eyes off you." I smiled.

I was wearing a cold shouldered, plain white t-shirt. I teamed it up with black shorts and boots. I did a bit of eye makeup today, the fearless smoky eyes. I wore this look on purpose today. To show that I'm not afraid of anything and that everyone should beware of me. It was a look that said back off.

As always the crowd fell silent once I entered the corridor. I smirked. I and Paige started walking towards our lockers when I heard something, someone to be more accurate.

"Who is she? And why are you all so quite all of a sudden? Is she a queen or something." The guy said sarcastically. I turned back to look at the guy who said all this. Everybody's jaw dropped, anticipating what would happen now. Without even looking at him properly, I lunged forward and trapped the guy by slamming my hands on the lockers on his both side.

"Please leave him Ev, he's new here. First day. Please." Another guy, who I suppose is his friend pleaded. I smirked and balled my hands into a fist and brought it up to his face. He closed his eyes, anticipating what might happen. That's when I really looked at him. He looks really cute by the way.

"What's your name?" I asked. I don't know why I didn't hit him. Everyone gasped again because what they were expecting didn't happen. The guy opened his eyes. We were just a few inches away from each other and I could tell he was getting uncomfortable. I don't really mind.

"Ch.. Chris. Chris Black." He stuttered. I patted his cheek twice.

"It's your first day and I don't want it to be your last day. You're lucky that I'm in an okay mood." I stepped back, away from him and he let out a heavy breath. "See you around Chris." I said and winked. Everyone just stood there with their jaws dropped. I walked away with Paige towards my locker.

"What was that?" Paige asked after a while.

"What?" I repeated, pretending to clueless.

She rolled her eyes. "You didn't hit him, asked his name and winked at him! What was that?" She nearly shouted.

"Cool down girly. And it's called flirting. He's cute, plus it's been a long while since someone cute has stepped in this hellhole."

"Yeah, you're right. But Matt is better." She said and I arched my eyebrow.

"Matt Willis? Dude he's lame." I teased. I know Paige has a huge crush on him since freshmen year. She punched me in the arm lightly.

"No he's not." I giggled.

Lunch break

"Paige, come on let's have some fun." I said as I pulled Paige towards the table where Chris was sitting. Paige smirked, knowing my intentions.

Once there, I took Chris's plate from him. He looked up at me. Everyone sitting on the table left. "What do you want?" He asked, uninterested.

I sat on the table, in front of him. "You're no fun you know that right?"

"I don't have time for 'fun'." He said and rolled his eyes. "Just give me my plate back."

"I will, just answer some of my questions." I said, rubbing my nails like a fashion concerned girly girl. He folded his arms in front of his chest. He nodded. "Ok, let's start with easy questions. Paige record this. I don't know when I will get to hear his lovely voice again." Paige and I high fived and chuckled. He sighed.

"Your height?" I asked.

"A little less than six feet." Ooh, really tall.

"Grades?" I asked.

"Straight A." He proudly replied. Geek.

"Which sport?"

"Not really into sports but I'm pretty good at running." He answered and I chuckled. "Are you done?"

I handed him his plate. "K. But don't think you are going to get rid of me this easy. You're the first person I've developed an interest in." I whispered in his ear. I know he could feel my breath. He totally froze. I laughed and moved away.

"You're insane." I heard him say quietly.

"I heard you." I leaned forward once again. His eyes widened.

"Wh..what are y..you d.. doing?" He stuttered. I kissed him on his cheek and got off the table. I could feel everyone's eyes on me.

"Mind your own business people." I shouted and everyone went back to what they were doing. I took a last glance at Chris and saw that his face was pale and his jaw dropped. I closed his mouth by lifting his chin and walked away, laughing.

I saw a number of people gathering around Chris when I looked at him a last time before leaving the cafeteria.