Chapter seven finally!

Blaze's POV

I was scared. Thats all i can say. I knew that Cresselia and Darkrai were enemies, and i really didn't want to be caught in the middle of a life and death situation, so i pretty much sat there frozen. I felt my inner flame burn down a bit. Darkrai gently picked Storm up off the bed and set her down behind him. Cresselia didn't bother and used psychic to drag me to her side. All the pokemon had woken up, i found myself hugging Sunny, and saw Storm doing the same to Midnight. I shrunk back into Koari's side, and we sat down out of fear. Storm was standing strong, gritting her teeth and growling at Cresselia. Of course, Cresselia scoffed and turned her attention to Darkrai. "You have come here for a reason, and i bet that reason is to kidnap Truthton! I also bet that.... that girl is helping you! Unhand her you beast and let us be!" Cresselia had a one track mind and was not giving up on her theory. Darkrai's eyes narrowed. "That is no such truth! I was simply told to protect Storm! That human with you could be an enemy for all i know! Her father had strict instructions for her protection-" "I DON'T CARE!! VILE CREATURE, UNHAND HER AND BEGONE!!" Cresselia's shrill voice broke the tone of the room. I saw Shadow growl and uncross his arms. Darkrai and Cresselia went on and on and on for ages, and finally Shadow sprung forward and unleashed an extremely powerful Night Daze attack. "SHUT UP!!" He simply roared, and waited for the attack to hit. We were all knocked backwards, everyone behind Cresselia (my pokemon and I) went flying at the doored wall, the doorknob colliding with my back, and everyone behind Darkrai (Idealia and her pokemon) were thrown towards the window. I heard a loud crash, but i was in too much pain to look up. Shadow stood in the center of the room and snickered, happy with his power. I finally looked up to see Idealia searching her pokemon for glass wounds. She didn't seem to notice the huge gash apon her back, turning her shirt deep red. Her necklace was sparking and turning a bluer color, and i looked down to see my necklace was bursting with flame. I touched my back and winced, the pain shooting strait through me. I looked back across the room and saw Caos wrapping around Storm with concern on his face. Koari staggered up to me and inspected my wound. He was good with herbs and healing potions, so i trusted him. "Fractured ribs, and intense bruising." He stated, and pulled off his sword from his arm to reveal healing herbs lining the plates on his scallop blades. I turned my attention back to Shadow and the opposing legendaries as Koari started to mix leaves into a paste and so forth. Darkrai had retreated to help Storm, and Cresselia looked mad. Arceus knows if i were Shadow i'd be dead. Luckily, Cresselia only knows psychic and healing moves, so i knew Shadow was okay. After quarreling silently, Shadow overtook Cresselia and she was defeated. She slunk back to me and made a fuss over my wound. "That blasted Zoarark! I better crush him to bits one day! Look at what he did to you!" She droned on and on, wandering off afterwards. Suddenly i felt a draft. Koari was taking off my jacket to get to my wound so he could apply his salve. I took it off but then he tugged off my shirt too. Storm looked over at me then and blushed. I felt my necklace go crazy. I pulled the heap of shirt and jacket onto my crossed lap and hid behind it. I could hear Storm laughing. I bolted upright and wheezed back down out of pain when the freezing cold salve was applied to my skin. It started to melt a bit, since i AM a fire type, and Koari had to keep it from running down my back. Storm was dying of laughter now, but i could hear little gasps of pain every while when her wound stung. Koari finished applying the salve and i walked over to Storm, trying to act brave. Koari followed me and we sat next to her. I turned her so Koari and i could see her back and, of course, Doctor Koari set to work. Of course, it was hard to focus with her laughing. He mumbled stuff and Storm kind of blocked him out. Until he said "stitches." She froze and turned to see the needle. It was a metal one, with slim dimensions and good form. She sucked in a breath and asked in a nervous voice, "do you have a wooden needle instead?" Koari nodded and showed it to her. "Would you rather me use this one?" "Yes." Storm let out a sigh of relief and relaxed. She looked at me and laughed again. Then i remembered i was shirtless, and i blushed. Cresselia came over and met Storm, and i think she even began to like her. At least, thats what i drew from the three million "i'm so so so so sorry"s she repeated. After a while, it was late enough to make Darkrai's eyes droop a bit. I said goodnight and walked next door. Koari told me i had to sleep shirtless, and i groaned. After laying in bed for what seemed like hours, i fell asleep with Storm's laughs repeating in my mind.